By TransGaming, Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
"What an absolutely beautiful and entertaining game!"
"...much more than a movie game!"
* The Mac App Store download issues are fixed for all games.
In Disney/Pixar's Brave: The Video Game, challenge destiny and change your fate! Play as Merida, a Will 'o the Wisp, and other popular characters from the new Disney/Pixar film, as you run, jump, and battle your way through the rugged landscape of mythical Scotland. With your wits and bravery, face off against fierce enemies to end a magical curse and save the kingdom!
Mac Game Features
• Play as Merida Single-Player or Coop with a Will 'O The Wisp
• Use your sword or bow and arrow as weapons throughout the game
• Solve challenging puzzles
• Logitech gamepad supported
• 1-2 players on Mac
Minimum System Requirements
OS: Mac OS X 10.6.8 Snow Leopard® or higher
CPU: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo Processor
Hard Disk: 2.5 GB Hard Disk space
RAM: 2GB+ RAM
Video Card: AMD HD2600 / Nvidia 9600GT / Intel HD3000 with at least 256 MB VRAM or higher. Other Intel integrated chips not supported.
Input: Keyboard/Mouse, or Logitech Dual Analog Stick gamepad
This game will not run on PowerPC (G3/G4/G5) based Mac systems (PowerMac).
What's New in Version 1.1
Support for the new Mac Pro.
Very poor controls...
I’m using a Macbook Air, 3, 2 with OSX 10.9.2. I use a USB Xbox 360 controller - or rather, would like to, but this game won’t allow it. The controller acts like the arrow button it constantly being pressed, so I have to use the keyboard controls.
The game is otherwise alright, though I am just not particularly fond of this game.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 30, 2014
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 1.83 GB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: TransGaming Inc
- © Disney/Pixar. © 2000-2012 TransGaming Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.8 or later