By Tortuga Team
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Braveland is a turn-based game inspired by old-school strategies. You start as a humble warrior's son whose village was cruelly raided by bandits and use your wits and skill to become a commander of your own army. The game story takes place in a carefully drawn colorful world, which the path of your hero will go through.
- Turn-based battles in old-school style.
- Story take place in three unique corners of the world.
- More than 25 warriors and creatures from Goblins to Golems and Ice Guards.
- Intense boss fights at the end of each story chapter.
- Evolve your hero, customize your army.
- Various artifacts and rage magic.
- High definition awesome illustrated cartoon art.
What's New in Version 1.3
- Possible damage amount is now displayed in the "eye" mode
- iPhone 6 optimizations
- Elementalist from Braveland Wizard appeared in Survival Mode
- Survival Mode is more difficult now
- Health Bar Mode added in battle interface together with many other UI improvements
- Minor fixes and improvements
Decent but no replayability
Decent game but no continued playability once you beat it because of how they do random encounters (you get a limited number of encounters in the entire game. If you're exceptionally lucky, you can get one bonus encounter per story encounter by sailing, and a few extra encounters in caves). Areas on the map also randomly do or don't have extra encounters.
Overall I'm a bit baffled by this decision. Opening an arena at the end of the game to keep playing around would have been easy enough, and fun to boot. Or at least allowing limitless random encounters when sailing would be nice.
Oh well. Fun for what it is, and a bit of a letdown for what it isn't but could be (like braveland 2)
Reminds me a lot of kings bounty, the real of game, not the crap p2w one they have in the App Store. One thing I wish is they had repeatable battles, so you could earn coins and max out urs our troops, inventory etc. Other than that it's an otherwise impressive game, really enjoy it.
All three games are fun and challenging. Would highly recommend if you enjoy turn based strategy games. Easy to learn but challenging till the end.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 14, 2015
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 293 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Russian
- Seller: Tortuga Team OOO
- © 2013 Tortuga Team Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.