The Bravo app is the best place to catch up on the most recent season of your favorite Bravo shows, watch live TV, and stream on the go! Download the Bravo app now to watch full episodes of The Real Housewives, Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen, Southern Charm, Below Deck, AND MANY MORE!
Get started by signing in with your TV subscription (cable, satellite or digital). The Bravo app supports most TV providers, including DirecTV, Xfinity, Spectrum, AT&T, and Verizon. If you do not have a TV subscription you can still watch up to 3 full episodes of your choice for one month.
• Sign in with your TV subscription to watch full episodes of your favorite Bravo shows.
• Don't have a TV subscription? Watch up to 3 full episodes of your choice for one month without signing in.
• Stream new episodes live from within the app!
• Chromecast and AirPlay compatible! Start episodes in the app and stream to your TV.
• Can't finish an episode in one sitting? The app saves your place so you can resume watching later!
• Save your favorite shows to your Watchlist for quick access to the latest episodes.
COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS?
Please reach out to email@example.com for assistance.
Like what you see? Check out NBCUniversal’s other streaming apps, including NBC, E!, USA, SYFY, Oxygen, NBC Sports, Universal Kids, CNBC, Telemundo, and UNIVERSO.
* This app features Nielsen proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen's TV Ratings.
* To learn more about our digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
• Updated Logos and Styling
Ratings and Reviews
Always working fine for me!
I’ve read a lot of reviews and lots say nothing but great things but a lot also say terrible things! I’m on the side of GREAT THINGS!! I never have any problems and I use the app quite regularly. Heck when I had Time Warner/Spectrum as my Provider, it worked great for me and then in an attempt to save money, I cancelled T.W./Spectrum and did without a cable or dish provider for almost a year and Bravo, unbeknownst to them most likely, allowed me to continue to use T.W./Spectrum as my Provider for about 10 months of that year before stopping me from using the Bravo App without a Provider until two months later when I couldn’t live without cable anymore and joined a new Provider that DID work with Bravo and now they too work great together with never a problem!! So I say THANK YOU SO VERY VERY MUCH BRAVO for being a MOST VALUABLE PROVIDER (MVP) of entertainment TV and movies!!
YOUR THE BEST and for all the relentless doubters and sour....... out there, cheer up and have a big cold glass of BELOW DECK!! Lol!!
CHEERIO AND GOOD DAY!!!!
I have Sling, which is a "allowed provider" to view full episodes of all Bravo's shows available. After using this app for a few months, my concerns are that 1) If you don't watch the episode in one sitting, it does not bookmark your spot for later. (Even though it says you can save and finish later) Instead, you must start over and view all the ridiculous commercials again. 2) The same commercials are played repeatedly, over and over during the same show, thus making me loath these products so much I will go out of my way to patronize their competitors 3) Suddenly, after I few months, I can only view some episodes and not others that are showing as available. I keep getting an error message that reads, "my TV subscription does not include this channel", well it does because I can still play other shows/random episodes 4) Upon contacting "support" regarding the aforementioned error message, I keep getting bounced around to no avail. So, I had to skip to the end of the season and was only able to watch the last episode and none of the prior episodes. And STILL NO RESPONSE from "support".
I hope other folks are having better luck than I am...
Developer Response ,
This is NBCUniversal TV Everywhere Support. We would like to help. Please tell us more about your issue by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can troubleshoot for you. Thank you.
This app spoils Top Chef
The only Bravo show I watch is Top Chef. It’s a competition show, so who gets eliminated at the end should be a surprise, and not spoiled by a Last Chance Kitchen thumbnail. Unfortunately, this is what happens to me every week. I have contacted the app support folks a couple of times, with photos to show what I’m talking about, but I’ve never received a response. When you open the app, whether on your phone or on Apple TV (which is primarily how I watch), right next to the new episode of Top Chef is the latest episode of LCK. For some reason, the geniuses at Bravo have decided to use a still photo of the newest LCK contestant, who also happens to be the chef who was eliminated in the most recent episode. Either pick a different, more neutral photo (like a pic of Tom, or maybe some generic kitchen shots), or move LCK off the front page completely. My viewing experience is pretty much ruined every week by this app design. It might sound silly, but I now have my boyfriend queue up the newest ep while I’m outside the room so I can avoid seeing the LCK thumbnail. Please fix this, Bravo! I cannot be the only person complaining about this.
- NBCUniversal Media, LLC
- 94.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017 NBCUniversal Media, LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.