By NBC Universal, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The new Bravo Now is here! You can now watch full episodes of your favorite Bravo shows, including new episodes available the day after they air on television and back episodes for some shows! Log in with your television provider account and enjoy Bravo shows on the go – anywhere you are!
Bravo Now also has plenty for those with no TV subscription: exclusive video clips, Bravo schedule, access to SYNC content to enhance your TV watching, and much more!
• Full episode viewing (requires login using your TV provider account)
• Get more from your favorite Bravo shows with SYNC, exclusive content brings you trivia, poll, photos, clips and more
• Selected open full episodes – for everyone to watch, even without a TV provider account
• Special clips, interviews, and other video content
• Program guide
• Share your interest with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, or Email
Don’t miss your favorite shows – Now on the go. Download Bravo Now!
What's New in Version 188.8.131.523+2.0.6
Bravo on DIRECTV!!!
Pleaseee make the new bravo app available for directv subscribers ASAP!
I feel like I've been waiting years for you guys to update the app to make it more like the other tv channel apps, where you can watch episodes of your favorite shows, and immediately after they've aired. Now that you seem to have this feature, it seems like every provider is listed except the one I have (& pay a lot of money for!), which is directv!
I need to be able to watch my housewives on here the night. It airs on tv! I always end up missing the first few airings & have to wait days until I can catch it on tv again😫
I was so excited when I finally saw that you updated the app so we can watch our favorite shows!...until I saw my provider wasn't listed, that is.
All I want to do is watch episodes of the shows I've missed and the "watch now" app isn't even capable of that!! All it'll let you do is see one minute long clips on an episode and see what fans are tweeting about, but I don't care about any of that!! The only reason I downloaded the app was to just simply watch a tv show, didn't know that was so hard to do! I updated the app because it was with the new update you can "now watch full length episodes" (which I don't understand why it wouldn't be that way to begin with) but you click on the "shows" tab and it won't load, I promise. This is so frustrating and I'm so unimpressed with Bravo.
Please fix your app
There are two big bugs in your app
1. The support link sends emails to an invalid email address. The email bounced back as undeliverable because the to: address does not exist on your system.
2. The NOW app is not logging into the providers to allow us to watch programs. The interface does not even get to the point to show us the login page. It fails as soon as you select a provider. I know the other NOW apps for other channels had this same problem and they issued a fixed app.
Please fix your app!!!
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Nov 21, 2013
- Version: 184.108.40.2063+2.0.6
- Size: 47.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: NBC Universal, Inc.
- © Bravo Media 1996 - 2010 A Division of NBC Universal
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.