By NBCUniversal Media, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Bravo Now is your go-to destination to watch full episodes of your favorite Bravo shows. New episodes are available the day after they air on television and previously aired episodes are available for select shows. Just log in with your personal television provider’s account information and enjoy Bravo shows on the go – anywhere you are!
Even without your personal TV provider’s login (cable, satellite, or telco provider of TV) information, Bravo Now gives you all-access to exclusive video clips, the Bravo TV master schedule and much more!
Bravo Now Features:
• Full episode viewing when you sign in with your TV provider account
• Save your favorite shows to your watchlist for quick access to the latest episodes
• Chromecast and AirPlay! You can now start the episodes in the app and stream Bravo Now to your TV and Apple TV.
• Free trial – watch up to 3 full episodes of your choice for one month
• Can't finish an episode in one sitting? The app saves your place!
• Special clips, interviews and behind-the-scenes video
• Bravo TV program guide
• Facebook, Twitter, and email sharing
What's New in Version 6.2.1
• Support for iPhone X
• Performance enhancements to the video player
• General bug fixes
Love Bravo. Wish the app was a little better.
I'm obsessed with Bravo shows and often watch on the app because my husband won't let me watch on TV :) so glad I have a place to watch but the app needs a bit of help:
1. Hard to navigate between shows and clips (just a minor inconvenience but not terrible)
2. The app often signs you out, it remembers your info but is just a little bit of a pain
3. My biggest issues is it seems to be spotty. I often have times where the app shuts down or freezes or will continue to spin. Super frustrating.
4. Sometimes I start a show on cable and then finish on the app, navigating an episode can be hard because there isn't a preview as you drag the bar of where you are, and it's not super forgiving because you often have to watch commercials each time you select a new location
I wish I could give this 0 stars. Typically, when I'm home, I just have to click on xfinity and it automatically signs me in instead of having to sign in over and over for each app, this makes it so much easier because I'm horrible with remembering passwords and login names. But since I'm staying at someone else's house for a few days, of course it won't automatically recognize the provider and sign me in automatically to their network even though I'm connected to their wifi. I don't get how bravo and wetv seem to be the only apps that don't know how to do this. Such a ridiculous hassle to have to bother someone about getting a login and password for something so trivial when I'm already connected to their secure wifi network.
I’m giving it a two star rating
First the app works good, with the exception of the extremely loud commercials (the biggest reason for the rating). I travel for work and use the app mostly. But I’m considering just recording at home and using my sling.
Second, I feel like Bravo has turned into a place to learn how to be a mean girl. With everything that is going on in the world (especially US politics) you’d think they would stop putting people on tv who threaten the lives of others. It seems like being nasty is 100% glorified. I’ve watched the OC housewives since it started, but the fighting is so much worse the last couple of seasons that I didn’t watch the latest.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Nov 02, 2017
- Version: 6.2.1
- Size: 88.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: NBCUniversal Media, LLC
- © 2017 NBCUniversal Media, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes