By NBCUniversal Media, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bravo Now is your go-to destination to watch full episodes of your favorite Bravo shows. New episodes are available the day after they air on television and previously aired episodes are available for select shows. Just log in with your personal television provider’s account information and enjoy Bravo shows on the go – anywhere you are!
Even without your personal television provider’s login information, Bravo Now gives you all-access to exclusive video clips, the Bravo TV master schedule and much more!
Bravo Now Features
• Full episode viewing (requires TV provider account login) and now a free trial – watch up to 3 full episodes of your choice for one month
• All-access to full episodes of select shows – even without a TV provider account
• Special clips, interviews, and more video content
• Bravo TV program guide
• Automatic new episode sync to your Watchlist with Season Pass
• Cross-device Watchlist syncing via iCloud that allows you to pick up where you left off on any of your iOS devices
• Facebook, Twitter, and email sharing
What's New in Version 4.1.0
• New trial feature - sign up and watch up to 3 full videos of your choice (for one month)
• Apple Airplay – you can now watch Bravo on your big screen
• We’ve made it easier for you to log-in to your cable provider
• iPhone now supports portrait mode video
• Redesigned screens
What's New in Version 4.3.0
Bug fixes and Performance Enhancements
Wouldn't download again
Very disappointed in this app! I'm a huge fan of bravo and every show I watch over and over again sometimes when I'm at work I like to be able to watch the show on my break! Well the commercials are really really annoying I can understand a 30 sec commercial but 2 minutes just blows my mind especially if I'm using my cable tv provider to watch the show!! Plus it crashes all of the time with no warning. I'm a huge wwhl watcher and I wish that I could watch the show stream on the app since its live it takes forever for those episodes to be on the app. Just I wouldn't download this app again not a fan of it! They really need to get it together and fix this because it's absolutely crazy how horrible this app is!
Stops working after a show
I like the app, but I hate the sign in requirement EVERY time I open the app. Why can't it keep you signed in? Also, the more annoying issue is that when I'm done watching one show and want to watch another, it won't let me. It freezes EVERY time. I go to the other show, select the episode I want to see, and click the play button....and nothing. It completely freezes, to the point where I have to close out the entire app. Then when I reopen, I have to log in again and start over. I keep waiting for it to get fixed, but it's been like this for at least 3 months now.
Love the shows, times out too much
OK I love bravo! almost every single show on there, I watch... so I like this app because of that. I am even able to watch internationally, which is amazing. I have the Slingbox but it really doesn't work that well. The problem is it will cut out and be a black screen and it will also all of a sudden say that my network does not support the channel when it totally does. But if the quality could be improved it would be perfect. Love bravo on the go!!
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jul 22, 2016
- Version: 4.3.0
- Size: 71.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: NBCUniversal Media, LLC
- © 2016 NBCUniversal, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes