By NBCUniversal Media, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bravo Now keeps you connected to your favorite shows anytime, anywhere.
Binge watch the latest full episodes and catch up on must-see moments that you’ve missed!
Log in with your television provider account and savor Bravo’s best and most binge-worthy shows.
Bravo Now Features
• Full episode viewing (requires TV provider account login)
• All-access to full episodes of select shows – even without a TV provider account
• Special clips, interviews, and more video content
• Bravo TV program guide
• Automatic new episode sync to your Watchlist with Season Pass
• Cross-device Watchlist syncing via iCloud that allows you to pick up where you left off on any of your iOS devices
• Facebook, Twitter, and email sharing
What's New in Version 4.0
- New interface design makes it easier than ever to find your favorite shows.
- Even more short clips, interviews, bonus scenes and exclusive videos.
What's New in Version 4.0
• New interface design makes it easier than ever to find your favorite shows.
• Even more short clips, interviews, bonus scenes and exclusive videos.
The "nickname", I used is my real name. Was getting their horses ready. If you want Reality?, Look out my backyard and see 65 laying hens, that lay eggs in all the colors in the world, or come and see my Humming Bird's nest. Now, THAT, is REALITY. My family moved to the area, in 1967. There was not yet a freeway. My dad, filmed 50 or so, tapes of all of this, and I paid my way through College, and grade school, photographing, and developing everything else. L.E.S.S.The saddest show, for moi, is The Orange County version. I, for many, many years, and have the 8mm tapes to prove it, rode and drove horses all
over Coto, Mission Viejo, not to mention, since
4th grade, riding through town in San Juan Capistrano, keeping my horses at a stable or so,
Shown on TOC, show. I had the pleasure of taking care of Handsome Boy, owned by Mr. John Wayne, President Ford's Horse, my father shook his hand while little blonde haired moi,
Love the app! Unable to watch Bravo because my backwoods tv provider doesn't carry Bravo. I always watch live and AirPlay to my Apple TV. Instead of the music playing during the commercial breaks, I wish I could watch the REAL commercials during the breaks. When I used to get bravo on a previous provider, the commercials would remind me what was upcoming and I was ready to watch the latest new episodes! Monroe Utilities is horrible. If you live in Monroe, Ga I would definitely go with a different provider.
Would be nice if I didn't have to watch 15 minutes of commercials
I really want to love this app because it's a way to catch up on my shows at lunch. But every time I go to restarted I have to find my place again and I am literally writing this review as I am watching another three minutes of commercials a total of about 15 so far in my 30 minute lunch, no joke. and that the same commercials over and over. When the show does start and sometimes it'll start where you left off but more times you have to find your place where you were and again start watching the commercials. Get a clue and get rid of the commercials
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Apr 28, 2015
- Version: 4.0
- Size: 14.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: NBCUniversal Media, LLC
- © Bravo Media 1996 - 2010 A Division of NBC Universal
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.