Fast-paced multiplayer battles from the makers of Clash of Clans, Clash Royale and Boom Beach.
Battle with friends or solo across a variety of game modes in under three minutes. Unlock and upgrade dozens of Brawlers with powerful super abilities. Purchase and collect unique skins to stand out and show off in the arena. Join or start a band to share tactics and fight together.
BATTLE IN MULTIPLE GAME MODES
- Gem Grab (3v3): Team up and out-strategize the opposing team. Collect and hold 10 gems to win, but get fragged and lose your gems.
- Showdown (Solo/Duo): A battle royale style fight for survival. Collect power ups for your Brawler. Grab a friend or play solo - be the last Brawler standing in the rowdiest battle royale yet. Winner take all!
- Bounty (3v3): Take out opponents to earn stars, but don’t let them pick you off. The squad with the most stars wins the match!
- Heist (3v3): Protect your team’s safe and try to crack open your opponents’. Navigate the map to sneak, blast and blow your way clear to the enemies treasure.
- Brawl Ball (3v3): It's a whole new Brawl game! Show off your soccer/football skills and score two goals before the other team. There are no red cards here.
- Special Events: Limited time special PvE and PvP game modes.
UNLOCK AND UPGRADE BRAWLERS
Collect and upgrade a variety of Brawlers with punishing SUPER abilities, level them up with power points, and collect unique skins.
BECOME THE STAR PLAYER
Climb the local and regional leaderboards to prove you’re the greatest Brawler of them all!
Look out for new Brawlers, skins, maps, special events and games modes in the future.
- Team up for real-time 3v3 battles against players from across the world
- A fast-paced multiplayer battle royale mode made for mobile
- Unlock and collect new, powerful Brawlers - each with a signature attack and SUPER ability
- New events and game modes daily
- Battle solo or co-op
- Climb to the top of the leaderboards in global and local rankings
- Join or start your own Club with fellow players to share tips and battle together
- Customize Brawlers with unlockable skins
- Player-designed maps offer challenging new terrain to master
Are you having problems? Visit http://supercell.helpshift.com/a/brawl-stars/ or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service:
New Game Mode: Siege!
- Battle over parts and build your robot
- Follow your robot to the opposing base to destroy it
New Super Rare Brawler: Carl – coming soon!
- Carl throws his Pickaxe like a boomerang
- For his Super, Carl goes into a crazy spin for a few seconds, flailing around and damaging nearby opponents
- Quality of life changes
- New maps
- … and more!
Ratings and Reviews
Supercell, I have all of your games and I just wanna day that brawl stars compared to the other two...is amazing. Great game with lots of characters, game modes, and specials. But of course, I have complaints. Showdown, my favorite game mode, can sometimes make me mad due to the unfairness of power boxes. A lot of the game decides on whether there are more brawl boxes near you or not. One guy spawns next to about four and I spawn next one, so a lot of time half the server has an advantage and unless they make a stupid mistake, you’ll die. I have an idea, with the update you guys added the super drinks and healing shrooms to the showdown. I think that every other day there should be the extra bonuses and then the other days use the power boxes, because you can kill six players in an intense and skillful battle and u EARN the power cubes. So you and your piper ( a character who needs a decent amount of skill ) kill six, get like, 8 power cubes and then a some noob Jessie who picked up a drink comes up to you and kills in two shots because she has like triple damage and double speed. Second, my problem in the siege, when you get the nuts and bolts and summon a siege robot the enemies count stays the same. I played enough games to know that a lot of the time the team wins because they have more than us. I think that the enemies should reset. Overall I love the game and In two months I’ve accumulated 2400 trophies, keep up the good work.
This game is fun in fact this is my favorite mobile game it has amazing graphics and gameplay but I think it could be a little better so when I’m in a match usually I try running from someone because their about to kill me then I’m about to turn a edge so they can’t shoot me but the joystick always move everywhere so then instead of going behind the wall I move the opposite way so what I’m trying to say is you should make the joystick not move but otherwise the controls are amazing, The game modes are just getting a little boring maybe you should add 1 or two more game modes like for example you could add one v one with power cubes for the special one and 1v1 without power cubes on daily missions and one more idea for a game mode is gem bank so theirs an offensive side and a defense side and it switches side every minute or minute and a halve and the basics are to grab the gems and put it in the cart so there’s a gem mine in the middle witch spits out gems two times the speed of a normal gem mine and the offensive side has to put gems in the cart on their side while the defense side try’s to kill them before they get it in the cart but the defense side nor the offense side can’t take gems out the cart and whoever gets more gems in the cart wins the game
Don’t get me wrong supercell but this game is amazing but I hope you can add these things but anyway thanks for your time.
Ok first of all so much stress is added in my life because I’m at 4,500 trophies and I’m getting matched with people that don’t have a clue what they’re doing so I play a rank 15 frank and I get matched with a rank 10 Colt and probably 1k trophies total and showdown just needs to be deleted or extremely
Fixed it’s so stressful being teamed on it’s either die 9/10 times and lose trophies because of teamers and never get ur star token or just don’t play showdown at all it’s the same way with duo showdown it’s pointless maybe just add it to team and cheat and then it’ll be fine but there’s no reporting button after u die or anything??? What a shame new brawlers modes skins etc but clubs are pointless and and no report system you need to get up and add these things first I’d rather go months without new brawlers
And just have report system and make the freakin game more social and friendly then stressful new brawlers and no report system if at least there was something for showdown to prevent teaming like being close to some1 for a certain Amt of time where u can see them and ur not hurting them I get sent back to the home screen and get a 30 min ban or something and omg so many people on 3v3 is either not playing stupid cause of match making or teaming with the other teaming showing them where we are if we’re in a bush waiting for them to kill them then go for their safe in heist for example. Thanks better fix this bs soon pls .
- Supercell Oy
- 191.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Supercell Oy
- In-App Purchases
- 30 Gems $1.99
- Level 5 Pack $1.99
- 80 Gems $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.