Fast-paced multiplayer battles from the makers of Clash of Clans, Clash Royale and Boom Beach.
Battle with friends or solo across a variety of game modes in under three minutes. Unlock and upgrade dozens of Brawlers with powerful super abilities. Purchase and collect unique skins to stand out and show off in the arena. Join or start a band to share tactics and fight together.
BATTLE IN MULTIPLE GAME MODES
- Gem Grab (3v3): Team up and out-strategize the opposing team. Collect and hold 10 gems to win, but get fragged and lose your gems.
- Showdown (Solo/Duo): A battle royale style fight for survival. Collect power ups for your Brawler. Grab a friend or play solo - be the last Brawler standing in the rowdiest battle royale yet. Winner take all!
- Bounty (3v3): Take out opponents to earn stars, but don’t let them pick you off. The squad with the most stars wins the match!
- Heist (3v3): Protect your team’s safe and try to crack open your opponents’. Navigate the map to sneak, blast and blow your way clear to the enemies treasure.
- Brawl Ball (3v3): It's a whole new Brawl game! Show off your soccer/football skills and score two goals before the other team. There are no red cards here.
- Special Events: Limited time special PvE and PvP game modes.
UNLOCK AND UPGRADE BRAWLERS
Collect and upgrade a variety of Brawlers with punishing SUPER abilities, level them up with power points, and collect unique skins.
BECOME THE STAR PLAYER
Climb the local and regional leaderboards to prove you’re the greatest Brawler of them all!
Look out for new Brawlers, skins, maps, special events and games modes in the future.
- Team up for real-time 3v3 battles against players from across the world
- A fast-paced multiplayer battle royale mode made for mobile
- Unlock and collect new, powerful Brawlers - each with a signature attack and SUPER ability
- New events and game modes daily
- Battle solo or co-op
- Climb to the top of the leaderboards in global and local rankings
- Join or start your own Club with fellow players to share tips and battle together
- Customize Brawlers with unlockable skins
- Player-designed maps offer challenging new terrain to master
Are you having problems? Visit http://supercell.helpshift.com/a/brawl-stars/ or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service:
New Rare Brawler: Rosa – coming soon!
- Rosa throws a flurry of powerful punches with perfect technique!
- Her super is a second skin of tough vine which protects her from damage!
- Watch top players competing with each other in real-time!
New Training Cave
- Try out Brawlers and Skins in a new testing environment
- New Languages: Polish and Hebrew
- Quality of life changes
- New maps
- … and more!
Ratings and Reviews
Ok first of all so much stress is added in my life because I’m at 4,500 trophies and I’m getting matched with people that don’t have a clue what they’re doing so I play a rank 15 frank and I get matched with a rank 10 Colt and probably 1k trophies total and showdown just needs to be deleted or extremely
Fixed it’s so stressful being teamed on it’s either die 9/10 times and lose trophies because of teamers and never get ur star token or just don’t play showdown at all it’s the same way with duo showdown it’s pointless maybe just add it to team and cheat and then it’ll be fine but there’s no reporting button after u die or anything??? What a shame new brawlers modes skins etc but clubs are pointless and and no report system you need to get up and add these things first I’d rather go months without new brawlers
And just have report system and make the freakin game more social and friendly then stressful new brawlers and no report system if at least there was something for showdown to prevent teaming like being close to some1 for a certain Amt of time where u can see them and ur not hurting them I get sent back to the home screen and get a 30 min ban or something and omg so many people on 3v3 is either not playing stupid cause of match making or teaming with the other teaming showing them where we are if we’re in a bush waiting for them to kill them then go for their safe in heist for example. Thanks better fix this bs soon pls .
This game is fun in fact this is my favorite mobile game it has amazing graphics and gameplay but I think it could be a little better so when I’m in a match usually I try running from someone because their about to kill me then I’m about to turn a edge so they can’t shoot me but the joystick always move everywhere so then instead of going behind the wall I move the opposite way so what I’m trying to say is you should make the joystick not move but otherwise the controls are amazing, The game modes are just getting a little boring maybe you should add 1 or two more game modes like for example you could add one v one with power cubes for the special one and 1v1 without power cubes on daily missions and one more idea for a game mode is gem bank so theirs an offensive side and a defense side and it switches side every minute or minute and a halve and the basics are to grab the gems and put it in the cart so there’s a gem mine in the middle witch spits out gems two times the speed of a normal gem mine and the offensive side has to put gems in the cart on their side while the defense side try’s to kill them before they get it in the cart but the defense side nor the offense side can’t take gems out the cart and whoever gets more gems in the cart wins the game
Don’t get me wrong supercell but this game is amazing but I hope you can add these things but anyway thanks for your time.
Like the title of this review, this is a absolutely (almost) perfect game. There are a few things I suggest though, like the option of choosing any brawler in the friendly matches. This would give players the option to try out other brawlers and get the players to try to get them through brawl boxes by playing more, or get them to buy some gems to get more boxes. This option would also give the players the option to do some challenges with friends, like all legendary or other sorts. I think you developers should also add a feature that the friendly match creator should have the option to add the mod things, e.x meteors or energy drinks, etc. That could make friendly matches have a little more spice and be more fun. Another thing would to be a solo match, not the one your thinking of, but just the player that entered, I know this may sound stupid but it would give a chance to test out the brawlers without having to battle. One last thing I think should be added is squad(consisting of 4 players obv.) matches instead of 3 being the max amount of players in a party. Also add like a trio and squad showdown match or something so people could battle it out in trios or squads. There could be a lot more added but I want to only shorten it to those things. Those would make the game a whole lot better, a new level better. Thank you for reading this and I hope you consider these things. Have a nice day! 😊
- Supercell Oy
- 203 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Supercell Oy
- In-App Purchases
- 30 Gems $1.99
- 80 Gems $4.99
- Level 5 Pack $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.