Fast-paced multiplayer battles from the makers of Clash of Clans, Clash Royale and Boom Beach.
Battle with friends or solo across a variety of game modes in under three minutes. Unlock and upgrade dozens of Brawlers with powerful super abilities. Purchase and collect unique skins to stand out and show off in the arena. Join or start a band to share tactics and fight together.
BATTLE IN MULTIPLE GAME MODES
- Gem Grab (3v3): Team up and out-strategize the opposing team. Collect and hold 10 gems to win, but get fragged and lose your gems.
- Showdown (Solo/Duo): A battle royale style fight for survival. Collect power ups for your Brawler. Grab a friend or play solo - be the last Brawler standing in the rowdiest battle royale yet. Winner take all!
- Bounty (3v3): Take out opponents to earn stars, but don’t let them pick you off. The squad with the most stars wins the match!
- Heist (3v3): Protect your team’s safe and try to crack open your opponents’. Navigate the map to sneak, blast and blow your way clear to the enemies treasure.
- Brawl Ball (3v3): It's a whole new Brawl game! Show off your soccer/football skills and score two goals before the other team. There are no red cards here.
- Special Events: Limited time special PvE and PvP game modes.
UNLOCK AND UPGRADE BRAWLERS
Collect and upgrade a variety of Brawlers with punishing SUPER abilities, level them up with power points, and collect unique skins.
BECOME THE STAR PLAYER
Climb the local and regional leaderboards to prove you’re the greatest Brawler of them all!
Look out for new Brawlers, skins, maps, special events and games modes in the future.
- Team up for real-time 3v3 battles against players from across the world
- A fast-paced multiplayer battle royale mode made for mobile
- Unlock and collect new, powerful Brawlers - each with a signature attack and SUPER ability
- New events and game modes daily
- Battle solo or co-op
- Climb to the top of the leaderboards in global and local rankings
- Join or start your own Club with fellow players to share tips and battle together
- Customize Brawlers with unlockable skins
- Player-designed maps offer challenging new terrain to master
Are you having problems? Visit http://supercell.helpshift.com/a/brawl-stars/ or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service:
- Celebrate the Lunar New Year with 3 new skins and a new environment starting on the 31st of January 2019!
New Mythic Brawler, Gene - coming soon to Brawl Stars!
- Gene is a versatile support Brawler who can engage enemies at any range!
- Gene’s Super launches a magical hand from his lamp, dragging an enemy to his location!
- New Skins for Bull, Poco and Rico
- New Brawler Models, Effects and Voice Overs
Ratings and Reviews
I been playing brawl stars for about a year now back when the version was phone upwards instead of side ways but before I get into details. I want to mention the amount of effort and luck you NEED IN ORDER to get a LEGENDARY OR MYTHIC like it's outrageous I been playing for once again a year and I still haven't been able to get a legendary nor mythic and I been patiently playing. As well as the amount of trophies you win and lose it's just dam. Anyways a couple of ideas would be more game modes I find bounty a terrible game mode I mean it's fun but it's annoying but I know you could come up with more ideas the game just went global might take a while but it would be a good idea to make 3 showdown you get me, including more brawlers every 2 weeks of all kind & changing up abilities for every brawler have different once maybe increase bulls ranger and decrease his damage have Tara shoot more faster and load just about a little more faster and decrease Leon's attacking rate and rage and increase his invisibility have primo hit stronger and increase his ability . But as the road to trophies increased the items more coins more power points more just more because for what it costed like to upgrade is a lot.
Besides that this is my top 1 game in mobile I love it and I would keep playing it. I'm glad we finally received a game like this thanks Supercell. But yes please keep us inform about changes and everything guys Much love
Great, but could be better.
This game is amazing, period. Great gameplay, great maps, all of the game modes are fun, and there are a lot of play styles. This game has been a lot of fun for me and all of my friends and I think it is even better than Clash Royale. But there are a couple of things I would like to mention. But before I go on a rant on some of the things that make me frustrated, I would like to let you all know that this game is amazing, I’ve been playing it for only like a week and I’m already addicted. This game is awesome and It defiantly deserves a 5 star review. The first thing that bugs me is the speed differences, can we all agree that the melee classes should not be the fastest. They already have the highest damage and the most health. Second of all, the brawler Tara. She has pretty low health and really low damage. She is a very fun brawler to play but I think she needs an improvement, like maybe longer range or higher damage. And last of all, the thing that bugs me the most is the brawler bull. He has a lot of health, and a lot of damage, and is also one of the fastest brawlers. I get he is supposed to be a close range brawler but the amount of effort and overall damage it takes to kill him is just crazy. Besides those few things the game is awesome and has been so much fun that I thought to leave this review.
My favorite Supercell game
I’m was a beta player so I’ve been playing Brawl Stars for a while and never stopped. I have played all of Supercells games but these one is the best because it’s fast and not nearly as pay to win as what some of these reviews say. I do agree that pay to win is a much bigger thing the lower you are. Skill is by far the biggest factor in deciding the winner, not crash spent. I will say that Brawl Stars has been changing the game so in game purchases help a lot. They have removed so many of the free things that you used to get. Anther thing is that so many people complain about how they don’t get any legendaries. I played 5 months before I got a mythic or legendary . All my friends got a mythic / legendary within a month of getting the game. In all Brawl Stars is a very strategic game because you aren’t just saying where you want your fire power to go. But when, how, how much, and at which angle. You don’t have to rely on some AI to attack for you (well, unless your teammate leaves) but rather trust your instincts. There’s a lot more you have to play attention to than your opponent’s weakest side, or what cards they have, you have to know your opponents reaction to everything, the exact limits of every brawler and so much more. This is what make Brawl Stars Supercells best game.
- Supercell Oy
- 184.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Supercell Oy
- In-App Purchases
- Lunar New Year Pack $9.99
- 30 Gems $1.99
- 80 Gems $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.