Fast-paced multiplayer battles from the makers of Clash of Clans, Clash Royale and Boom Beach.
Battle with friends or solo across a variety of game modes in under three minutes. Unlock and upgrade dozens of Brawlers with powerful super abilities. Purchase and collect unique skins to stand out and show off in the arena. Join or start a band to share tactics and fight together.
BATTLE IN MULTIPLE GAME MODES
- Gem Grab (3v3): Team up and out-strategize the opposing team. Collect and hold 10 gems to win, but get fragged and lose your gems.
- Showdown (Solo/Duo): A battle royale style fight for survival. Collect power ups for your Brawler. Grab a friend or play solo - be the last Brawler standing in the rowdiest battle royale yet. Winner take all!
- Bounty (3v3): Take out opponents to earn stars, but don’t let them pick you off. The squad with the most stars wins the match!
- Heist (3v3): Protect your team’s safe and try to crack open your opponents’. Navigate the map to sneak, blast and blow your way clear to the enemies treasure.
- Brawl Ball (3v3): It's a whole new Brawl game! Show off your soccer/football skills and score two goals before the other team. There are no red cards here.
- Special Events: Limited time special PvE and PvP game modes.
UNLOCK AND UPGRADE BRAWLERS
Collect and upgrade a variety of Brawlers with punishing SUPER abilities, level them up with power points, and collect unique skins.
BECOME THE STAR PLAYER
Climb the local and regional leaderboards to prove you’re the greatest Brawler of them all!
Look out for new Brawlers, skins, maps, special events and games modes in the future.
- Team up for real-time 3v3 battles against players from across the world
- A fast-paced multiplayer battle royale mode made for mobile
- Unlock and collect new, powerful Brawlers - each with a signature attack and SUPER ability
- New events and game modes daily
- Battle solo or co-op
- Climb to the top of the leaderboards in global and local rankings
- Join or start your own Club with fellow players to share tips and battle together
- Customize Brawlers with unlockable skins
- Player-designed maps offer challenging new terrain to master
Are you having problems? Visit http://supercell.helpshift.com/a/brawl-stars/ or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service:
New Legendary Brawler, Leon!
- Leon is quick, stealthy and deadly up close
- Leon’s Super allows him to go invisible for a few moments
Full 3D environments
- Beautiful and dynamic environments for your Brawling pleasure
- Same familiar, responsive gameplay and controls
Revamped home screen and many other improvements, including Mortis getting his hat back!
Ratings and Reviews
Great game, but bad rewards
This game has a chest system where you must collect a certain number of token to unlock a chest. There is the standard one that requires 100 small tokens and you get a few upgrade points and possibly a brawler or gems. However, there is a better version that requires 10 big tokens, which can only be received by winning a game mode. There are 4 game modes to unlock (I’ve unlocked 3) and you only get one big token for each mode per day. If you progress far enough into the game to get 4 modes, you can collect the big chest every 3 days followed by 2 days. The rewards for this are pathetic, only granting ~20 or so upgrade points for only 2 brawlers and a small amount of coins. With three game modes, you can get your first big chest after 4 days of playing to earn you what 2 small chests give you. Small chests can be earned every other win basically and are super easy to get. I feel like big chests should give you 3-4 times the amount of loot simply because of how long it takes to obtain one. This game may be pay to win, as you can get an early and unfair advantage if you buy gems in game. Like every other supercell game, this presents a problem. You get people that have overpowered rockets hitting you way out of your range of fire and just get angry at the game. Only play this if you are willing to put up with people who pay to win. I feel like there should be a skill system so you get fair matches.
Fun game but has big issues
I had a lot of fun playing this game with my friends but there are somethings that make my blood boil. The matchmaking system is BROKEN. There have been so many times where I’ve been set up against three level tens or three level ones. It’s just unfair fighting against these matches, the system should arrange matches based on levels to make it a battle of skills. There are also some over powered characters like Leon, Spike, and Frank. Leon is obvious, having fast speed, good damage, and can play a range or close play style. He should have a slower speed and have a mechanic opposite to Piper where longer shots do less damage. Spike it’s good both far and close which feels unfair for tank mains since there would be no way to counter him, his special is also obnoxious cause it comes out faster than the player can react. Frank’s attack is pretty fast and does a lot of damage, I’d be fine with that if it didn’t have such a range. The stun mechanic on his special is annoying to deal with since it’s basically a death sentence. I’d rather it be a slow so there’re still some counter play if he hits you. Sentries are another thing I have a problem with. I wouldn’t mind so much if it didn’t stay there forever. The building mechanic from Clash Royal should be used there to prevent sentry users from having a pure defensive play style. This game is extremely fun and I hope it develops in the right direction. Also please buff Darryl.
Great, but could be better.
This game is amazing, period. Great gameplay, great maps, all of the game modes are fun, and there are a lot of play styles. This game has been a lot of fun for me and all of my friends and I think it is even better than Clash Royale. But there are a couple of things I would like to mention. But before I go on a rant on some of the things that make me frustrated, I would like to let you all know that this game is amazing, I’ve been playing it for only like a week and I’m already addicted. This game is awesome and It defiantly deserves a 5 star review. The first thing that bugs me is the speed differences, can we all agree that the melee classes should not be the fastest. They already have the highest damage and the most health. Second of all, the brawler Tara. She has pretty low health and really low damage. She is a very fun brawler to play but I think she needs an improvement, like maybe longer range or higher damage. And last of all, the thing that bugs me the most is the brawler bull. He has a lot of health, and a lot of damage, and is also one of the fastest brawlers. I get he is supposed to be a close range brawler but the amount of effort and overall damage it takes to kill him is just crazy. Besides those few things the game is awesome and has been so much fun that I thought to leave this review.
- Supercell Oy
- 180.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Supercell Oy
- In-App Purchases
- 30 Gems $1.99
- 80 Gems $4.99
- Level 5 Pack $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.