Fast-paced multiplayer battles from the makers of Clash of Clans, Clash Royale and Boom Beach.
Battle with friends or solo across a variety of game modes in under three minutes. Unlock and upgrade dozens of Brawlers with powerful super abilities. Purchase and collect unique skins to stand out and show off in the arena. Join or start a band to share tactics and fight together.
BATTLE IN MULTIPLE GAME MODES
- Gem Grab (3v3): Team up and out-strategize the opposing team. Collect and hold 10 gems to win, but get fragged and lose your gems.
- Showdown (Solo/Duo): A battle royale style fight for survival. Collect power ups for your Brawler. Grab a friend or play solo - be the last Brawler standing in the rowdiest battle royale yet. Winner take all!
- Bounty (3v3): Take out opponents to earn stars, but don’t let them pick you off. The squad with the most stars wins the match!
- Heist (3v3): Protect your team’s safe and try to crack open your opponents’. Navigate the map to sneak, blast and blow your way clear to the enemies treasure.
- Brawl Ball (3v3): It's a whole new Brawl game! Show off your soccer/football skills and score two goals before the other team. There are no red cards here.
- Special Events: Limited time special PvE and PvP game modes.
UNLOCK AND UPGRADE BRAWLERS
Collect and upgrade a variety of Brawlers with punishing SUPER abilities, level them up with power points, and collect unique skins.
BECOME THE STAR PLAYER
Climb the local and regional leaderboards to prove you’re the greatest Brawler of them all!
Look out for new Brawlers, skins, maps, special events and games modes in the future.
- Team up for real-time 3v3 battles against players from across the world
- A fast-paced multiplayer battle royale mode made for mobile
- Unlock and collect new, powerful Brawlers - each with a signature attack and SUPER ability
- New events and game modes daily
- Battle solo or co-op
- Climb to the top of the leaderboards in global and local rankings
- Join or start your own Club with fellow players to share tips and battle together
- Customize Brawlers with unlockable skins
- Player-designed maps offer challenging new terrain to master
Are you having problems? Visit http://supercell.helpshift.com/a/brawl-stars/ or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service:
Welcome to Retropolis!
- Introduces a new part of the Brawl Stars world!
- New Skins
- New Environment and Maps
New Epic Brawler: Bibi – coming (very) soon!
- Batter up! Bibi’s got a sweet swing that can knock back enemies when fully charged!
- Her Super is a bouncing ball of gum that deals damage
- Band Mail
- … and more!
Ratings and Reviews
Alright, so I love this game I really think it’s great but I haven’t got a new brawler in about 1 month and I have opened about 300 boxes, not exaggerating since my last brawler came out of a box, and this angers me because I only have good brawlers to unlock, all the mythics, 2 legendarys, and 1 epic. I have a 54% chance of getting an epic, 25% chance of getting a mythic and a 6% chance of getting a legendary, so why haven’t I got a new brawler in a month. My friends haven’t played as much as I have but they all have better things than me, and I am a frequent player but, I also have some suggestions to go with my complaints, such as, a 4 player game mode you could call something like kaos, another thing is, I may not have crow yet but he does crap for damage and has crap health to go with it, and considering he is a legendary he should be more useful than he really is. 1 last thing before I end this review, you guys have the same problem as all the other games I play, your packages for items of use, such as gems are way too expensive, even with the sales you put on them. So my last recommendation is you lower prices on things like gems by maybe 6 percent and I might buy your gems, so anyway I hope you consider these suggestions, especially the 4 player game mode, because they would be awesome to have in the game.
Your 12 year old customer,
Gamer tag: Jack8
Almost perfect game!
Hey, I’ve been playing this game since launch week, now I play it with my College friends! I really like how this game combines ideas, modes, and gameplay from games like League of Legends, Fortnite Battle Royale, and Overwatch and Paladins, but does it in a way that doesn't even remotely rip those games off. And the fact that each match in any mode with all the ideas from the games above lasts only five minutes, is the icing on the cake lol. However, my college friends and I came up with a good idea that can make Brawl Stars even better! Similar to the games above, you guys should add a pre-match countdown screen in which players can choose their characters based on their teams needs, or teams can decide what team composition they want to run within 30secs. I know, it’s possible to choose your character based on your teams needs, or for a team to be able to choose a team comp if your play with your friends or with people in your club. But if you want to play with random people, then it’s impossible to do that. Therefor in some games with random people your team will lose a few times simply because of an accidental and random team comp. In other words people who play with random people, can’t know who their teammates are going to pick which can sometimes leave some openings on your team that the other team can exploit. Supercell, we hope you can at least consider our idea for the game!
Take out holding gems to win a game.
Gem grab is cool but, losing games to someone that is just running away from you that you won’t catch before the timer runs out is dumb. Along with the fact that a player can just grab ten gems and win the game by running all the way to their spawn hiding in a bush and standing there for fifteen seconds. The players on his team just have to deal a little damage to you and not let you get to their teammate and they win. Every time I play this game someone on the opposing or even my team does this but, it takes away from feeling like you actually won a game. It feels super cheap doing it and if you lose to it it’s seems very unfair. Please figure something else out and take this out of your game. I shouldn’t be able to grab gems and just stand there, do nothing and win. There’s one character and he turns invisible. INVISIBLE! Literally the dumbest choice of an ability for the game. You already can hide in bushes and not be seen, he can use his ability and be invisible in the open. How is that fair?? You can’t report people for basically throwing your games that you’re in. I’ve literally watched people stand around just shoot every so often so they can’t be disconnected for being inactive. This game literally is so infuriating and it makes it not fun to play. I’ve yet to see anything from the developer to change anything, which is shocking.
- Supercell Oy
- 217.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Supercell Oy
- In-App Purchases
- 30 Gems $1.99
- 170 Gems $9.99
- 80 Gems $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.