Brazooka Soccer BR
By Nano Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Hey! You! Yes, the one at the iTunes Store! You think you're a good soccer player? Of course, everybody says that. But to be the world's number one, you must be strong, accurate, train hard and get your shirt swet. Got the skills? All right, all right then. You may show them in Brazooka Soccer.
This is a free kick challenge game. In each challenge you will have 3 chances to shoot the ball the nearest to the target as you can. If you meet the level required score, you move forward. What? If you don't? Well... Then it's game over my friend! Remember what I said about getting your shirt swet and everything? Try again, and try harder! Ok, now let me tell you about the rules.
A kick is divided into 3 steps:
- 1st Step: Before getting into action, you can freely observe the current challenge moving and zooming the camera. This way you can calculate the best kick settings for the next two steps without time limits.
- 2nd Step: Here you have to set the kick direction and power. Direction measures how your kick destination will get farther from the center of the goal. Power defines the ball speed, affecting also the distance it will travel. Beware of the time limit.
- 3rd Step: In this step you choose where your kick will hit the ball, defining the ball trajectory and distance from the ground. The lower you aim, the higher the ball gets. The more to the left or to the right, the more the ball trajectory will change from straight to curve. Again, beware of the time limit.
There are 2 modes for you to try:
Train before you try the long run. In this mode you can set your free kick and goal target positions, so you can practice the hardest shots.
This is the real thing. Every new level becomes harder. If you are good enough, you will behold the stadium getting crowded while you move through levels. How many points can you get? Can you be the ranking number 1?
That's it! What are you waiting for? Let's get started!
Future updates may include:
- More scenarios
- New ball types
If you would like to see more features added, email us with your comments at:
You may watch Brazooka Soccer teaser video at:
Your wishes, our job.
*To ensure full functionality, reset your phone after you install the game.
What's New in Version 1.2.2
- Fixed Nano Online bug that would prevent the creation of a new profile
- Fixed ball physics, allowing it to bounce more realistically
- Fixed bug on phone calls and locks, which turned the application insensitive to touches
- Fixed camera dynamics, so it won't misbehave when kicking a slow ball
- Improved touch detection on replay controls
- New feature: dynamically detects a suitable language, accordingly to the device settings (currently only English and Portuguese available)
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Feb 25, 2010
- Version: 1.2.2
- Size: 11.9 MB
- Languages: English, Portuguese
- Seller: Nano Games
- ©2009 Nano Games Ltda.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.