By Groupon, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Breadcrumb POS is a free iPad Point of Sale app with low rates on credit card processing and free live support. Features for every business type include:
- Easy Account Creation, Simple Setup, Fast Customer Checkout
- Multiple Tax Rates, Custom Items, Discounting, Modifiers and Tabs
- Employee Roles and Reporting, Menu and Tip Customization
- Offline Transaction Processing
- Integrated Customer Relationship Management
- Real Time Sales, Product Mix, and Till Reports
- Seamless Groupon Voucher Redemption
- Email Receipts, Custom Printed Receipts, and Kitchen Tickets
- Supports One or More Printers, Optional Cash Drawer
- Just 1.8% + $0.15 per swipe for Visa, Mastercard, and Discover (Amex rates vary)
- $5000 in Free Processing with purchase of secure card reader (limited time)
- Free Live Support
Works for all types of businesses including salons, spas, retailers, services, cafes, delis, activities, and more.
What's New in Version 1.3.0
- Customer relationship management (CRM) identifies your best customers and automatically tracks frequency and purchase behavior
- Employee reports provide insight into the performance of your staff
- Assign transactions to employees to determine commission and tip distribution
- Scan barcodes with the iPad camera to ring up customers quickly
- FREE Card Reader and $5000 in processing with all new signups
**Breadcrumb POS users on iOS 7 will need to enable the microphone to swipe credit cards. Simply access your Settings and go to Privacy > Microphone to switch it on.
Shut me down, rate you down
Wow, I must they, how can they not be ashamed of themselves. They got me, and they got me good. The wheeled me in and played nice at first, but then with no warning, no explanations, they shut me down. Didn't even allow me to have access to have my payments history for record keeping and to resend receipts to customers, even though they had disabled my payments processing and transfers. How ethical does that sound? I have legit reason to need access to my account history, they ignored me like I'm trash. And they continue to ignore me, and I even wanted to refund a customer which they aren't releasing the funds to me, and no go there also. Real great business practice guys. Don't explain why you screwed me your customer and then continue to screw me some more. Your worse than square up and they're pretty bad. You have a support team but they're as useless as square's email team. Worst part is you advertise like your supposed to be better than square but really, what have you done that's better? So far you went out of your way to be worse than square. And I'm gonna get you back for not taking me seriously, you hear that Joshua, Logan, Jack, James and Matt. Your lack of understanding and your risk teams lack of intellect is going put you at a loss. I'll be back to follow up once I've had my revenge. And then you can consider hiring me. Cause I'll save ya some money.
ridiculous buyer beware, I may have slipped up giving them personal info
I can't even begin with the emails.
I decided to decline their services because they kept asking way too many personal questions for a no risk no contract claim. I read these reviews after I got an email telling me my answers basically was not good enough. (my biggest worry is these people have a copy of my DL and Bank info and SSN, I will be calling my bank to warn them of a possible scam and the BBB) I chose not to offer my business because honestly, they have not had a solid review from real customers and asked way too much before you could even start the app.
I am a small cash based business (artist). I already have another option to take credit cards but this company had a lower rate and I was looking to expand. So I applied. Yeah... screw that. It all sounds great until you are a so called high risk. What risk is there? You use their service, they pay you minus their fee......and they have your personal information before they approve/disapprove you....
I flat out told them I am going to stick with my paypal which is a reputable company over them.
I was taking a chance but they were not...
2 words.... "buyer beware"..... I am going to have to call up every outlet to make sure my identity does not get stolen from these people.
took my customer's money, closed my account, refused refund
i signed up, i accepted a card payment from customer, then i was told services can't be provided to me, i then issued a refund to my customer, customer says refund not received, i asked breadcrumbs whats up with refund, they told me they are holding the funds for 180 days, i said what funds? the money is supposed to be refunded, they refused to credit the refund unless i submit to them my private documents, i said why am i gonna give you that when you aren't even going to be providing services to me, they said nothing will be done until i submit my documents to them. does that sound right to you? sounds pathetic, i'm not a loss my customer is at a loss and breadcrumb still didn't give my customer their refund. they are coersing me into supply sensitive info to undo a transaction that i wouldnt have even done if they didnt approve of my account initially. worst than square and square is pretty bad.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Oct 09, 2013
- Version: 1.3.0
- Size: 24.8 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Groupon, Inc.
- © Groupon Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.