An Apple Watch game in which you take advantage of the digital crown and haptic feedback to break into a safe. A game only possible on the watch that takes advantages of its unique features.
Rotate the Digital Crown to turn the dial, when you start feeling some vibrations it means you are getting close. One of the vibrations is going to be stronger than the others – that’s the correct answer!
You have 30 seconds to guess all 3 answers.
Make one wrong guess, or if the time is up – it's game over.
• Make sure Silent Mode is ON.
• Changing the strength of the haptic feedback on the Settings app can make for a different experience. Set it to the maximum strength for an easier game.
* Apple Watch required ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
• Fixed a bug that could get you stuck in the Game Over screen.
• Fixed a bug with your stats, all good now.
• Reduced file size and optimised overall performance.
• The middle circle now gets red if the time runs out (woah).
• Your stats will be reseted after the update. I know it's a bummer, but it was the only way to fix some bugs and especially to make things all smoother for future updates. But hey, take this as an opportunity to raise those Won/Lost ratios!
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome, simple, brilliant
I just got an Apple Watch and eager to play with it, I scraped everything in the App Store together and uploaded to my watch. This game caught my eye early on and I started playing. It's one of the most unique games I've ever seen in the App Store...and I've spent way more than I'd want to admit at this venue. This game is so simple yet absolutely brilliant and captivating. It lasts a mere 30 seconds but I've already spent hours on it, replaying over and over. It's free to download but a very personal and interesting story is included from the developer (who took this on as an amateur) describing his steps and hurtles he encountered on his way. There is also a voluntary donation page. I've NEVER donated to a free app but I broke my personal streak and did in this case. I had to, it's just too good to be free and too personal to take advantage. Congrats to this app's developer for the raw ambition and brilliant creativity. Awesome job!
Simply Amazing, Tweak Needed
When I first opened the app, I was surprised at how easy it was...until it wasn't. This game has its own strategies that you can discover, or you can just play by pure luck. This is a great way to pass time. For such an incredible price (FREE, may I add), you can get a simple, well-designed game that will keep you playing for hours!
Edit: The game is timed, giving the player only 30 seconds to break into the safe. However, as another reviewer pointed out, these are not "real" seconds. Once the developer fixes this, my review will be back up to 5 stars.
I’ve attempted to get this app to work properly many times now. But over and over it randomly starts to countdown faster. Having a timer from the start isn’t fun to to begin with. But when that timer takes less than 5 seconds to count to 30 then it’s beyond broken. Also if you don’t turn off your sound it gives you the answer audibly anyway.
Anyone who has learned to pick a lock knows it takes time. You stay calm and assume it’ll take some time. Simply accepting that fact can make you faster. Adding new distractions makes you faster. Adding a gd stopwatch doesn’t do crap. Also the haptic is too strong and could vary more.
- Rafael Conde
- 20 MB
- Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Rafael Conde
- In-App Purchases
- Small Donation $1.99
- Regular Donation $2.99
- Generous Donation $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.