"...I spent at least two hours curled up with my iPad, paddling balls at breakfast. Well-played, Breakforcist."
Enjoy the chaotic & addictive arcade action of the world’s first breakfast/exorcism themed brick-breaker!
Use your magical ball & paddle to save breakfast from the clutches of the evil demon “Howdy” through endless waves of possessed waffles! A fresh take on an old-school game genre
* A fast-paced and endless arcade-style action game!
* A fresh new visual style & full original soundtrack by Pete Ellison (designer of Bibimbap Friends, Donut Ghost, ex-producer of record label Disko Warp).
* Unlock bonus power-ups for even crazier gameplay!
* A 13-song original energetic soundtrack, over 40 minutes of original pop & electronic music!
* Clear goals to unlock 40 super cute stickers for use in iMessage!
"...there's a delightful mania to the game that makes destroying the blocks feel perfectly chaotic."
- Pocket Gamer
"The marriage of pre-teen, super-happy, kawaii utopia and a nostalgic love for syrupy pancakes is the aesthetic i didn’t know I needed until I started playing."
- Satchell Drakes
"...definitely one of the better brick-breaker games for mobile right now and certainly the most interesting"
Developed by Lucid Sheep Games
Art & Music by Pete Ellison
Soundtrack available at peteellison.bandcamp.com!
Thanks for playing! If you're enjoying #Breakforcist, please consider leaving us a review on the App Store. It means the world to us!
~Kevin & Pete
-- WHAT'S NEW --
- We've designed a new layout just for iPhone X! We've made the well taller and a bit thinner, but gameplay will be the same for all devices! (All other devices will have the normal layout)
- Fixed a bug where releasing + tapping the bottom during a Shield powerup activation restarted the game.
Ratings and Reviews
Waiting in line for brunch? Try #Breakforcist
The killer combo of great poppy/techno music, fantastic art, fun gameplay, and the iMessage sticker unlocks keep bringing me back! Every time I play this game it makes me smile. Well worth the price.
Fast, addicting, cool power ups and unlocks
I know the game is supposed to be fun and lighthearted but if this was happening in real life, you wouldn't be laughing. Just saying. Maybe consider people who this might have happened to before you make a "fun game".
Nothing Too Special
This game is alright. In my opinion, ultimately not worth the few dollars spent.
The music and graphics are cute, but the unlockables are rather shallow.
Furthermore, the screen can get extremely cluttered and then it's easy to lose track of the ball.
- Kevin John
- 187.1 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Lucid Sheep Games
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.