Fly at BREAKNECK speed as you pursue your mission and get as far as you can. The world is now occupied by invaders—and they are hunting you. Scramble through unfamiliar terrain, dodging obstacles and evading capture and destruction. Retrace and optimize your route to improve your distance. Test your limits and your control, and earn rewards for the risks you take.
Fly further. Rank higher. Keep going. The mission depends on you.
- Thrilling action gameplay as you speed through a hostile world, building distance and collecting supplies
- Daily and weekly missions to test your abilities
- Play and collect new kits to customize your speeder!
- Awesome 3D graphics and environments depicting a ravaged post invasion landscape
- Environment resets daily so there are always new paths and challenges to master
- Weekly tournaments and leaderboards so you can compete against other survivors
- Boosts and unlockable ship upgrades to help you tackle ever-evolving challenges
- Phantom ships of last and best daily runs so you can race to beat your best score
- Optional in-game recording so you can watch and share videos of awesome runs (iOS 9 only)
- All new original soundtrack by musical artist Kadington
- Metal support
- GameCenter support
- MFI controller support
- ReplayKit support
- Optimized for iOS 9
- Use 3D Touch for precise steering on Apple's latest mobile devices
We love to hear from our players!
On Twitter? Drop us a line @PikPokGames and join the conversation with #BreakneckGame
Breakneck is free to play but offers some game items for purchase with real money. You can disable in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
PikPok’s dystopian infinite racer is an unsettling and absolutely gorgeous experience. But don’t stop too long admiring the scenery—a relentless bogey is always on your tail, edging closer every moment. Though the controls are dead simple—tap on the left side to steer left, right for right, and both sides to boost—charging that all-important boost requires you to steer dangerously close to obstacles. But if it’s crash or be captured…well, you probably already know what you’ll do.
A thrilling and beautiful racing game!
**The only major error I've encountered is that when I go to revive by watching a video, the video will finish, but nothing will happen (the game won't freeze, though) and I have no choice but to exit the revive menu.**
This game has everything I'm looking for in a racing game! The menus and overall design are beautiful, the graphics are stunning, and even after you've progressed a while and gotten used to the controls, your heart is still beating fast when you're nearing your high score! The music and sound effects are beautiful! The Perks and Pick-ups are interesting and really do help your racing! The zones are a bit repetitive, but are well-designed and usually bug-free. The 3D Touch integration is useful and makes the game a lot more challenging! The daily missions and weekly tournaments are pretty cool - the rewards are fair and the kits for your speeder are all very stylish! The in-app purchases are decently priced (I've spent a few dollars on them, and I love how once you make a purchase, the ads go away!). I've experienced very little lag, and it has only crashed once or twice (none of this impeded my gameplay). I'd suggest adding more Pick-ups and tournament kits. I can't believe this game is free (it's definitely worth a few dollars); I play it every day and I love it! Very few apps catch my eye, but this one is definitely worth my time (and yours)!
Great addictive game!
I just wish there were more dynamic and diverse levels (the stages do change but they just seem to alternate the same 3-4 stages). Maybe an appearance from the "perusers", so we actually get a glimpse of them. Make missions easier to accomplish or secret stages and areas (maybe have them cloaked) slightly noticeable due to a faint ripple effect at their entrance. Maybe in these secret areas you race other players online or battle an alien pursuer. Idk, this game is fun and enjoyable but after a while redundant and forgettable, it would be great if you all added more to this one dimension (endless running) game. Also the graphics are amazingly beautiful! 10/10 in style and design as far as mobile gaming apps go. Have events with perks sometimes maybe? Online player racing across a level(s) of your choosing? Upgrade and improve the performance of your speeder like in a standard car or car racing game? I just want the game overall to be more immersive instead of just basically being Temple Run but instead of a guy running you have a "speeder" and instead of a gorilla monster thing pursuing you there's unseen aliens called "pursuers" but with better levels...but everything else about the two games are the same.
- Prodigy Design Limited T/A Sidhe Interactive
- 826.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Prodigy Design Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- First Time Offer (Discount) $0.99
- Accelerator Pack $2.99
- Dasher Kit $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.