This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Over 2 MILLION downloads in the App Store!
This arcade classic is now ENHANCED with improved graphics and deeper gameplay features such as power ups (Fire, Acid, Splitting, and Grenade Balls), unique brick types (Exploding, Mystery, x4, and Metal bricks), and Boost Control! The faster your ball goes, the more points you’ll get!
After you’ve gone through the initial stages, purchase additional packs to increase your library up to 200+ levels! And with Game Center support, share your high scores & achievements with all your friends.
What’s more to say…the king of arcade classics is now available for you to relive gaming nostalgia on the go!
- Sharper, enhanced graphics.
- 10 free levels, 200+ more levels available via in-app purchase
- Boost Indicator: You control the speed of the game – the faster the ball goes the more points you receive!
- Fire Ball, Acid Ball, Splitting Ball, Grenade Ball.
- Exploding bricks, Mystery Bricks, x4 bricks, Metal bricks.
- Missiles & other power-ups.
- Game Center Leaderboards & Achievements.
- Save and restore games in-progress.
- Additional content coming soon!
What's New in Version 2.1
- Updated for iOS 9.
- Better support for iPad Pro.
- General bug fixes and improvements.
Great for training reflexes
I love this game; great option is I'm able to adjust the speed of the ball. This is the only breakout game I found to do this. I'm 61 and started slow and gradually speed up as I get better. Out of hundreds of games I own this is in the top 5. Hope they keep adding levels. Just jumping several speeds can make it challenging. Someday I might be able to crank it all the way up. Keep up the good work. Can be habit forming.
Great Oldtime Favorite
An old favorite for sure. Too bad you have to pay for extra levels though. I wasn't happy with just 10 levels so I had to cough up for the extra ones. Over all I give it 5 stars and play this game a lot and would recommend it to friends.
I am an 80s gamer, Atari 2600 in '81, and to control the speed like Keanu dodging bullets in the Matrix is a nice touch especially when encountering a couple dozen balls, so if you have been disappointed in the classic remakes like me you won't be here, it is just a game you can play for a few minutes here and there.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 14, 2016
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 13.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Atari, Interactive
- © 2015 Atari Interactive, Inc. Developed by SixHourSoft. Marketed and distributed by Atari, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Original & Challenge level packs$1.99
- Ball Mania & Pro level packs$1.99
- Classic & Brick Revenge level packs$1.99
- Valentines level pack$1.99
- Mayhem level pack$0.99