Manage High Blood Pressure with Breath Taking. RECORD your BP, BREATHE, record again and see the effect a customized breath practice has.
MONITOR your results under STATS, and choose whether to share with your doctor to co-manage your health, and avoid the white coat syndrome.
• Customize the breath practice by choosing your preferred breath length, practice time, and sounds- many native to Australia.
• Mute sounds, including the voice narration, at any time during the practice.
• Record your BP results both before and after the breath practice.
• Monitor your results over time with graphs- automatically generated from your BP data -and optionally share with your doctor.
• Upgrade to unlock weekly video content and progress your practice to the pro level.
• Store your favorite practices in the library for immediate access.
BREATHING is a natural way to lower High BP.
Breath Taking uses FDA-APPROVED techniques to not only help lower High BP, but to regulate it as well.
These techniques were designed by leaders in the fields of medicine and yoga therapy, and compliment all other healing therapies.
And... you don't need High Blood Pressure to benefit from Breath Taking. Conscious breathing helps calm the mind, helping issues associated with anxiety and sleep as well.
Apple’s Billing Details
• Auto-renewable subscription
• Monthly ($3.99), Annually ($35.88) and Eternal Breath ($180)
• Your payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Current subscription may not be cancelled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to this app, where applicable.
- Bug Fixes.
- Minor UI changes.
Ratings and Reviews
I tested the app with an open mind and didn’t expect much but after just listening and breathing for a few minutes I felt a very soothing and mesmerizing effect kicking in. I absolutely love this little app. I certainly could write more and explain it with words but to be honest I think I would fail because this little app does it x fold better. Listen and breath for yourself because that’s the message!
Breath of fresh air!
This app is extremely user friendly. I don't have high bp but have noticed that my focused breathing has improved my attitude and helps me handle stress. I have been connecting during my lunch hour and look forward to using it everyday! A+++
I am beyond impressed with this app! I have tried other apps of this sort & this is by far my favorite. The interface is simple & well designed, the practices varied & each one is better than the next! Thrilled to have made this discovery- this app is FANTASTIC!! ❤️
- Breath Taking Concepts Pty Ltd
- 120.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Breath Taking Concepts Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly $31.99
- Monthly $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.