BreathalEyes - BAC Scanner - Breathalyzer
By Xplor Apps LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
BreathalEyes is for entertainment purposes only. Each person reacts differently to alcohol. The test results are for reference only and may be affected by conditions such as high altitude, interaction with medications and other variables. BreathalEyes does not take any legal responsibility.
Please remember: ALWAYS DRINK RESPONSIBLY!
Thanks to user reviews and comments, we have made BreathalEyes v2.0 more accurate by using video to capture HGN. Please leave a review here or on our website, BreathalEyes.com, to help us further improve BreathalEyes.
BreathalEyes approximates an intoxicated individual’s blood alcohol content (BAC), anytime and anywhere! Revolutionary, patent pending technology puts the functionality of a breathalyzer on your iPhone. Effective range: 0.02% - 0.20% (+/- .02%) BAC.
• Only works on intoxicated individuals
• BreathalEyes scans the eye to detect and analyze Horizontal Gaze Nystagmus (HGN)
• Technology based on 40 years of public and private testing
• Effective range: 0.02% - 0.20% (+/- .02%) BAC
• With a breathalyzer, the subject has to wait 20 minutes, after drinking to “BLOW”
• BreathalEyes can be used to “SCAN” a subject immediately
• No network connection required
• No advertisements
• Flash function for low lighting conditions
• No data is recorded or retrieved from your phone by BreathalEyes unless you choose to share socially.
• Works best on iPhone 4 and later
• Visit BreathalEyes.com for tips and videos
BreathalEyes is an entertaining and affordable way to remind people to drink responsibly.
Thank you for considering BreathalEyes as your alcohol awareness utility.
For questions and/or comments please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 2.20
Updated for iOS7
Good idea but needs work
The instructions are a bit confusing and sometimes the results seem off but mostly they seemed pretty accurate. This is a a good app to use on your wasted friends so they dont drive, making everyone aware of the HGN test cops are looking for.
Waste of 1.99
I followed the instructions 100%. We tried it over and over sober. With myself and wife and my neighbours and it always says don't drive you've been drinking. We haven't been drinking. Don't buy it. Trust me
Stick with whatcha know
It's a cool idea, but my sober tested yielded a result of .14 - I'll probably go back to my old test of if I can find my keys I'm sober enough to drive.