BreatheSimple analyzes your breathing habits, compares them with people like you, and trains you to improve your breathing for better health.
How BreatheSimple Works
1. When you first open up the app, you will be asked to complete a preliminary analysis of your baseline breathing capability. This step asks you to perform 4 basic breath training sessions so BreatheSimple can establish a baseline understanding of your breathing abilities.
2. After you have completed your baseline training, you will be given the option to move onto more challenging breath training. At this point, you will also be able to unlock a report that provides details about your breathing health, which is available for an in-app purchase of $1.99
3. After you unlock the report and complete 2 additional sessions, BreatheSimple will provide you with a recommendation for one of the follow-on courses listed below. These are available via quarterly or annual subscription.
The BreatheSimple Relaxed Breathing Course
Learning to breathe regularly and slowly can help you relax, reduce stress, and improve your wellness. This program helps you to improve your diaphragm use, and use slow regular breathing for relaxation. Your overall breathing efficiency will increase too. Improvements can be tracked daily on your dashboard as you work towards personal targets created from our extensive database of healthy breathing factors. You should use the program for one or two sessions daily taking about twelve minutes each. Quarterly subscriptions are available for $12.99. Annual subscriptions are available for $39.99
The BreatheSimple Sleep Improvement Program
This course is designed to help you improve your sleep patterns and reduce the number of sleep interruptions caused by periodic snoring and apnea episodes. Improvements can be tracked daily on your dashboard as you work towards personal targets created from our extensive database of healthy breathing factors. Although you may experience benefits in two weeks, we recommend a twelve week course to sustain these improvements. Some days you will practice relaxed breathing for about twelve minutes. On other days, you will need about twenty minutes when you will work on extending your ability to hold your breath. Your daytime sleepiness is also tracked using the BreatheSimple Sleep Quality Questionnaire. Quarterly subscriptions are available for $19.99. Annual subscriptions are available for $59.99.
For more information, visit our website: http://breathesimple.com
- Added TouchID/FaceID
- New Breathing Bootcamp. Learn the basics of breathing necessary for breathing exercises before your first breathing exercise.
Ratings and Reviews
Not there yet
I wish I could give this app a better rating but unfortunately it has a few issues. Of the 8 times I used it ,it crashed twice. It gives some interesting metrics but they aren’t explained. You run the test 5 times then pay $2 to get a 2 paragraph report. I’m not sure why they charge you for the report because you then have to go on to pay for the breathing course. My guess is they make you pay because they get a lot of people that don’t qualify to do the course. In my case my HRV showed too much variation, so I did not qualify. This is weird because you have to spend some time monitoring HRV to establish a baseline. I ran the test twice on the same day and got a wide variation on readings. This implies to me the their algorithm has a flaw.
Too bad, it’s a well designed app.
My wife says it works
I’ve been at this for a little over six weeks now. My wife says I’m snoring less, so that’s good enough for me.
- Halare Inc
- 123.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Halare, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Full Data Dashboard Unlock $1.99
- Sleep Improvement - Quarterly $19.99
- Sleep Improvement - Annual $59.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.