Discover Mindfulness, one breath at a time.
● Time: "Calm yourself with Breathing Zone."
● Harvard Health: "When you find yourself under stress, Breathing Zone can help."
● Bloomberg: "The breathing trick that can make you more productive."
● New York Magazine: "Sometimes the fastest way to combat anxiety or an oncoming panic attack is just to remember to breathe. I like Breathing Zone for its simplicity."
● Self Magazine: "Just inhale. Then exhale. Download the Breathing Zone app for guided exercises."
● Huffington Post: "An effective guide to mindful breathing."
● LifeHacker: "Breathing Zone Guides you towards slower breathing to help reduce stress."
● Fox News: "Breathing Zone simply trains you to slow down your breathing. In the process you calm down and relieve stress."
● MacWorld: "If you slow your breathing, it can relax you; but it’s not easy to do this on your own, but Breathing Zone can help."
● Gigaom: "Go beyond the basics and analyze your breathing patterns via your iPhone’s microphone with this app."
● PoductivityBytes: "This app’s signature feature is the ability to analyze how you normally breathe in order to suggest the best routine for you."
● University of Sydney: "Breathing Zone provides guidance on slow breathing."
● Nursing Standard: "Breathing Zone offers simple guided breathing exercises, that are a useful introduction to the health benefits of slower, therapeutic breathing."
● One Medical: "Therapeutic breathing benefits your brain and mood, and can actually help decrease your heart rate and lower high blood pressure. Breathing Zone offers detailed instructions and a Breathing Analyzer to measure your breathing rate."
● AppAdvice: "Relax your mind and body in as little as 5 minutes with these doctor recommended breathing exercises."
● HealthTap: "103 Doctors recommend this app."
● New "White Noise" guide sound.
● New Voice option for Apple Watch.
Ratings and Reviews
was great, new update ruined.
this was a favorite app that i recommended to many many people. the new update is a disaster. cumbersome, annoying text on the screen that you can’t get rid of, a distracting white line on the side. unbelievable!
App Struggles with Consistency
The app is a good idea in concept, but suffers from poor execution and inconsistent behavior. It seems to want to always revert to 15 second breathes in and out regardless of the BPM setting. Not really relaxing when you can’t keep up unless you have the lung capacity of an Olympic swimmer. Hopefully, it’s a simple bug fix, but as is, largely unusable for an average person.
In my opinion...
It is so simple. It feels so grounding. It is what meditation is and without the words to describe meditation...I love it!
- Breathing Zone Limited
- 59.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Breathing Zone
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.