By Breathing Zone
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Discover Mindfulness, one breath at a time.
● Time: "Calm yourself with Breathing Zone."
● Harvard Health: "When you find yourself under stress, Breathing Zone can help."
● Bloomberg: "The breathing trick that can make you more productive."
● New York Magazine: "Sometimes the fastest way to combat anxiety or an oncoming panic attack is just to remember to breathe. I like Breathing Zone for its simplicity."
● Self Magazine: "Just inhale. Then exhale. Download the Breathing Zone app for guided exercises."
● Huffington Post: "An effective guide to mindful breathing."
● LifeHacker: "Breathing Zone Guides you towards slower breathing to help reduce stress."
● Fox News: "Breathing Zone simply trains you to slow down your breathing. In the process you calm down and relieve stress."
● MacWorld: "If you slow your breathing, it can relax you; but it’s not easy to do this on your own, but Breathing Zone can help."
● Gigaom: "Go beyond the basics and analyze your breathing patterns via your iPhone’s microphone with this app."
● PoductivityBytes: "This app’s signature feature is the ability to analyze how you normally breathe in order to suggest the best routine for you."
● University of Sydney: "Breathing Zone provides guidance on slow breathing."
● Nursing Standard: "Breathing Zone offers simple guided breathing exercises, that are a useful introduction to the health benefits of slower, therapeutic breathing."
● One Medical: "Therapeutic breathing benefits your brain and mood, and can actually help decrease your heart rate and lower high blood pressure. Breathing Zone offers detailed instructions and a Breathing Analyzer to measure your breathing rate."
● AppAdvice: "Relax your mind and body in as little as 5 minutes with these doctor recommended breathing exercises."
● HealthTap: "103 Doctors recommend this app."
What's New in Version 4.5
● New "White Noise" guide sound.
● New Voice option for Apple Watch.
I have used this app for over 12k hour
I love what it does for you. Breathing at 6bpm is a very simple way to meditate, lower anxiety, and alter your cardio profile.
The revised Apple app is great, except it does simplify out of existence some nice features. 1) the ability to customize bpm exactly - I like 5.8 or 5. 9. and 2) the startup bpm now requires me to waste a few minutes getting to the target bpm. As a skilled user, I don’t want or need this gentle descent.
The new app and logo are awesome. Still the best app of its kind on the market. Just don’t limit your power users.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jan 16, 2018
- Version: 4.5
- Size: 59.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Breathing Zone Limited
- © Breathing Zone
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes