Breeze is more than just a patient engagement tool for medical groups. Delivered through award-winning hardware and mobile apps, it revolutionizes the way patients and providers engage across the entire care cycle - making every interaction easier than ever.
Improve patient loyalty:
- Differentiate your practice by creating a seamless, modern, and pain-free patient experience
- Increase patient loyalty with easy management of appointments, payments, and personal info
- Automatic appointment reminders reduce no-shows
- Eliminate unnecessary repetition during intake and check-in
- Allow patients to use the language they are most comfortable with for their entire experience
Increase your revenue:
- Increase your patient collection rates thanks to easy-to-use processes and a multitude of payment options
- Eligibility verification at check-in means less denials
- Set up payment plans with automated recurring payments
- See more patients in a day thanks to faster intakes
- Create a retail presence with very little extra work needed
Streamline the front office:
- Patients can fill out intake forms ahead of time, even at home
- Increase staff productivity by uploading completed intake forms directly to your PM and EHR
- Patients can pay their balances through the mobile app, by using one of the portable devices or at the easy-to-use stations
- Improved provider quality of life by reducing the hours spent dealing with paperwork
- Completely customize every step, and each option within steps, so that your practice controls exactly what patients see and do
This release includes:
- The ability to edit the payment method for a scheduled one time payment has since been removed.
- The medications and allergies sections during check in are now split into two sections making it easier for patients to add their medications and allergies.
- When users are scheduling an appointment they can now write in a reason for their visit.
- Users can now submit patient surveys based on their visit to the practice.
- General bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
This is a very poor app. Provider has no way to get help for user. Login does not work and provide will not help. No way for feedback.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.