Breitling Reno Air Races The Game
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take the plunge and join the Breitling Reno Air Races, flying the most famous racing planes on the planet in the fastest motor sport on earth!
THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP AIR RACES 2011
The National Championship Air Races, better known as the Reno Air Races, takes place at Stead airport a few miles north of Reno, Nevada, where, for five days, pilots in several categories of plane compete on circuits marked out by pylons in the desert. The racing aircraft reach speeds in excess of 500/mph – by far the fastest-moving machines of all motorsports!
FLY LOW. GO FAST. TURN LEFT! It’s the BREITLING RENO AIR RACES!
Launched by Breitling, and powered by an extraordinary graphics engine, the game plunges players into the intense universe of the Reno Air Races, with a range of options using different types of aircraft, including modified Warbirds, biplanes, and jets. Thanks to a highly competitive multiplayer mode, players can customize their own planes, before joining the race to become the fastest pilot in the world!
- Epic races with a rare intensity
- Incredible fully 3D graphics
- Ultra-exact copy of Reno Stead Airfield and race circuits
- Optimized gyroscopic and touch controls for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
- 3 play options: Quick Play, Single Race, Multiplayer
- WiFi and 3G multi-player function for up to 8 players
- Customizing options for “real” aircraft
- Tutorial to learn how to fly planes from the movie, Fly Low. Go Fast. Turn Left.
- Game compatible with Openfeint and Apple Game Center
- Available and optimized for iPhone, iPad and iPoud touch
- Free updates, lots of new content to be released before the actual Reno event in September 2011!
Developed by Revo Solutions Games
What's New in Version 1.2.2
WARNING: as OpenFeint is no longer operational, this latest update of the game resets all user progress.
Added support for Game Center and iPhone 5 screen!
Pretty good game :)
I got this game after it was updated, so I didn't get the data issue. It's a pretty fun game. The P-51 Mustang is my favorite to use, and I even made it look like Ripslinger from Disney's Planes.
I think a good plane to add into this game would be the De Havilland DH 88. Comet, an old-fashioned, but awesome, British racing plane
Bad move for a good game
As previously mentioned, upgrade and start over. That really made for a messed up day. Haw about a recovery fix? You saved some data for achievements and scores. I would have given five stars but not when i have to start over.
Its awesome and its just like going to the air races in reno but you get to fly a plane and theres some plane bodie paint what i saw at the air races
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 09, 2013
- Version: 1.2.2
- Size: 153 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Breitling SA
- © Breitling 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.