Brew Your Own Magazine Mobile
By Battenkill Communications, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Brew Your Own is the world’s leading magazine devoted exclusively to the great hobby of brewing your own beer at home. Now you can enjoy the same publication enjoyed by over 100,000 homebrewers around the globe in a digital format through this free app. The app will allow you to preview at no charge a sample of the May-June 2012 digital issue of Brew Your Own and if you like what you see you can purchase other individual digital issues for $4.99 each, all featuring the same great content as the print edition.
Each digital issue available for download through this app is packed with tips, recipes, projects and hands-on advice to help you create world-class beer at home. You can read the digital magazine while connected to the Internet, or download entire issues and take them with you offline anywhere you brew your beer. Plus this digital edition allows for many features not found in our print magazine such as term searches, bookmarking, live weblinks and more.
Brew Your Own covers the full spectrum of the hobby, from beginner to expert, from extract to all-grain brewing and everything in between. Learn the latest techniques and secrets through hands-on and practical articles and recipes from professional craft brewers and accomplished fellow hobbyists. Don’t miss these popular departments that will appear in every digital issue:
• Brew your favorite commercial craft beers at home with the Replicator
• Get brewing questions answered and problems solved with the Wizard’s Q&A
• Master the world’s great beer styles with tips and recipes in Style Profile
• Build your own homebrew equipment and gadgets in Projects
And so much more!
Single Issue Purchase $4.99 (No Auto Renew)
Just downloaded it and after scrolling to the bottom I found the May 2012 issue. Was able to download and preview it without a problem. Easy navigation, easy reading, great little app.
Great Magazine, let's put the same effort into the app
I love BYO magazine. It has lots of great content for new or experienced Brewers. The app is a great way to access the information on the go or at the brew store, however it has not been updated since its release. It still only fits the iPhone 4 screen so there is a lot of unused space on the 5 & especially on the 6/6plus. This app really needs a refresh.
I love BYO the magazine and I love this app. Very neat setup allows for easy exploration of the contents. Also, the reviews that mention you can't preview are wrong. Only the May-June 2012 issue is available for preview and works. I am not sure why the others could not access it. Works for me.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Released: Jun 28, 2012
- Version: 2.3.10
- Size: 1.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Battenkill Communications, Inc.
- © 2012 Reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Brew Your Own November 2012$4.99
- Brew Your Own December 2012$4.99
- Brew Your Own October 2012$4.99
- Brew Your Own Magazine Mobile March-April 2013 issue$4.99
- Brew Your Own October 2013$4.99
- Brew Your Own September 2012$4.99
- Brew Your Own July-August 2012$4.99
- Brew Your Own November 2013$4.99
- Brew Your Own Magazine Mobile May-June 2013 issue$4.99
- Brew Your Own January-February 2013$4.99