The TacoMac Brewniversity program is our way of showcasing the enormous selection and wide variety of craft, domestic and imported beers that have made TacoMac restaurants famous while having some fun along the way. As you climb the collegiate ladder of beer, you earn credit for each different brew that you purchase. The rewards start after you purchase your 13th unique beer and can continue for the rest of your Brewniversity career.
Now you can interact with Brewniversity on your smartphone!
App features Include:
- Register your Brewniversity membership card straight from your mobile device
- Explore hundreds of beers available at all TacoMac locations
- Discover beers you haven't tried and add them to your Fridge
- Keep track of the beers you’ve already enjoyed with your Beer History
- Learn about all the different types of beers and breweries
- View your stats and work towards the next reward level
- Keep up with TacoMac events and social media
There are some rules to your involvement with Brewniversity, but the most important rule is to have fun and don’t be afraid to broaden your beer drinking horizons! Please be sure to drink responsibly and assign a designated driver. The rest is up to you! Enroll in TacoMac Brewniversity today. Download the Brewniversity app. Earn your degree without ever leaving your barstool.
TacoMac sometimes known as T.MAC.
Changed history list loading to perform better with larger lists.
Ratings and Reviews
Enough with the notifications
I'm turning off notifications until you can get them under 10+ a day. Kinda ridiculous.
Useful but slow
Registration took some effort, after trouble with the ePin and no indication from the app where to do go find it. Discovering I was already registered let me bypass that, so I don't know what the solution is, I just logged in. The app itself has all the features you want: your beer list, your location (with inventory from those locations) events, a "fridge" to track your favorites (or the ones you want to try). However, it is really slow on my iPhone 4. Lots of images cause long load times for each page, making navigation an exercise in patience. That aside, this will be super helpful for my Taco Mac visits.
The last update seemed to fix some major stability bugs in the app and made it usable. Look and feel are great, but using the app in place of having your list printed is still awkward at best. Please add the alphabet quick nav (similar to the Contacts app) for rapid navigation of beers in the "my history" section. It would also be helpful to distinguish whether you've already received credit for a specific beer while viewing an individual beer's "profile" or when viewing a list by location (highlight the line in the list as a different color if you've already had it).
- TAPPAN STREET RESTAURANT GROUP, INC
- 30.6 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Tappan Street Restaurant Group, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.