Brewtime is a coffee timer which helps you prepare filtered coffee at home. Step by step guide for all the alternative brewing methods with a timer. The recipes are made by Scott Rao - world-renowned writer, consultant, and trainer with over 20 years of experience in the coffee industry.
- sharing function and countdown design updated
- the "notification bug" of the camera is fixed
- new content management system implemented (no more "small" updates)
Ratings and Reviews
I enjoy your work and thank you for being committed to sharing information with the coffee community.
I had a quick thought about the Brewtime app, would it be possible to include measurements of mass in regards to water? Offering coffee mass measures followed by volume of water is a little more leg work for the day to day user. Thank you again and keep up the amazing work.
Exactly what I was looking for!
I have an aeropress I rarely use. I decided to try it out and I realized I completely forgot how to brew coffee with it. I stumbled upon this app and used 25g of coffee to 250ml of water. I followed all the directions, added an additional 250ml of hot water to the concentrated brew and out came an amazing americano style coffee. Thanks for this app!
Love it... with a couple of caveats
The app is excellent for my V60 but...
Two things I wish for in future updates:
1. I brew for three people each morning using 750 g water and 48g grinds. It'd be great if the app worked for brews larger than 500 g water. So I really only use it occasionally when brewing for two.
2. I would like an option to enlarge the type font. It can be hard to read with the phone on the counter for aging eyes like mine.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thank for your comment! :) We will enlarge the amount of water in the V60 recipe to be up to 750ml. I hope you'll use it more often! Have a great day!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.