Bria Mobile - Your VoIP SIP Softphone for Everyday Business Communication:
Stay connected wherever you go. Start or join meetings with high definition, face-to-face video, high quality audio, and instant messaging - now with Bria Push Service for enhanced battery life.
For Prior Bria VoIP Softphone Client Customers:
Bria Mobile is new and replaces the former Bria iPhone Edition and Bria iPad Edition clients. If you had previously purchased the old clients and want to reinstall them, you can find the instructions to do so here: https://support.counterpath.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004179074-Install-Bria-for-iPad-iPhone-From-History
Try it for 14 days free! Subscription not charged if cancelled within trial period. Please note, in-app subscription purchases are not supported through Family Sharing. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
1-Year Subscription: $9.99, 1 month $0.99 USD, automatically renewed until canceled
Additional Subscription Information:
• Subscriptions will be automatically renewed within 24-hours prior to following subscription period. Please check user's Account Setting to disable auto-renewal.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
• Highly secure, SIP-based softphone with exceptional voice quality
• Pre-defined VoIP provider list available when adding new accounts
• Multitasking support for background operation, such as fielding incoming calls while using other applications and Push Support
• Audio codecs including G.722, Opus & SILK + G.711a/u, G.729
• Video in 720p HD on iPhone 5 or later
• Supported accessories include headphones, AirPods & other Bluetooth™ devices
• Available in the following languages: English, Chinese, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, German & Spanish.
• IPv4/IPv6 support
STANDARD PHONE FEATURES
• Messaging & Presence – XMPP & SIP SIMPLE support
• Support for up to 25 accounts on any SIP-compliant server
• Contact List & Favorites leveraging the device’s native contact directory
• Call display & voicemail indicator
• Speaker, mute & hold functions
• Call history of received, missed & dialed calls
• Call recording
• Ringtones & contact avatars
• Dial plan support
• Multiple call support – swap between 2 active calls, merge/split calls, transfer calls
• Support for DTMF to enter numbers to use an auto attendant
• VPN support
• Advanced settings that enable users to control network traversal and media options
• Security and encryption via TLS & SRTP
• DNS SRV record lookups & call quality statistics
For more information on Bria Mobile’s features, please visit: http://www.counterpath.com/ios-sip-softphone/
IMPORTANT VOIP OVER MOBILE/CELLULAR DATA NOTICE
Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP functionality over their network and may also impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP. You agree to learn and abide by your cellular carrier's network restrictions. CounterPath Corporation will not be held liable for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for use of VoIP over Mobile/Cellular Data.
CounterPath's Bria mobile products provide handling designed to redirect emergency calls to the Native Cellular Dialer when possible on a best reasonable commercial efforts basis, however this functionality is also dependent on the operating system of the mobile phone which is outside of our control and subject to change at any time. As a result, the official position of CounterPath is that CounterPath’s Bria product is not intended, designed, or fit for placing, carrying or supporting Emergency Calls. CounterPath will not be liable for any costs or damages arising either directly or indirectly from the use of the software for Emergency Calls.
Bria Mobile 18.104.22.168396.43397
Domain name validation logic improvement
Ratings and Reviews
Repeat buyer beware
Everything the previous reviewer wrote is true and I have the latest version of the previous app and started getting forbidden 403 errors with absolutely no online ”help” on how to fix. Don't even bother with the free trial. Let me add that I read a few more negative reviews and the answers are total blah-blah. BTW my business partner’s Android device and my download of free app for Windows work just fine on Surface Pro and Galaxy. Makes this apparent fake out even more frustrating. Go find another app! When and if I find it I will keep you posted. Bria get a clue!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for providing feedback. Usually a 403 Forbidden is shown when the server understands your request, but is refusing to fulfill it. You are trying to register multiple devices at once and the server is blocking the phone for that reason; The exact meaning of the error message depends on the PBX configuration or the VoIP provider. Please work with you service provider and our support team. Tickets can be logged at https://support.counterpath.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.
Push service unreliable
I tested Bria Mobile and Acrobits Groundwire simultaneously on my phone, with the same configuration, the two accounts were from the same service.
After 12 hours, both accounts worked well.
But, after 48 hours, the account used in Bria Mobile become offline and cannot be dialled in, while the other account, used in Acrobits Groundwire, still worked well.
Bria has a better user experience, but the unreliable push notification makes it unusable. I had to unsubscribe it.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for submitting feedback Chalk. Sorry to hear you were experiencing issues with push notifications. Did you work with our support team? Support tickets are submitted online at https://support.counterpath.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.
was a good app ... purchased app ... support discontinued ... now a monthly fee to use app
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback. I think you might be confusing Bria Mobile with Bria for iPhone. Bria for iPhone was discontinued after 8 years in 2017 it could no longer keep up with all the iOS updates. Our new product Bria Mobile was released in 2017 with a subscription license model. We've been offering a one year non-renewing subscription for Bria Mobile. If you are interested in receiving the promo code please email a copy of your receipt to email@example.com.
- CounterPath Corporation
- 94.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 CounterPath Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly plan $0.99
- Yearly plan $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.