Briathra - Irish Verb Conjugator
By Danny Keogan
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This app fully conjugates over 600 common Irish Verbs.
For each verb the following moods/tenses are presented:
• Aimsir Láithreach (Present Tense)
• Aimsir Chaite (Past Tense)
• Aimsir Ghnáthchaite (Habitual Past Tense)
• Aimsir Fháistineach (Future Tense)
• Modh Coinníollach (Conditional Mood)
• Modh Foshuiteach Láithreach (Present Subjunctive Mood)
• Modh Ordaitheach (Imperative Mood)
The Ainm Briathartha (Verbal Noun/Present Participle) and Aidiacht Bhriathartha (Verbal Adjective/Past Participle) are also shown.
What's New in Version 3.0
* Added speech synthesis from abair.ie (requires Internet connection)
* Fixed a crashing bug on search screen
- Category: Reference
- Updated: May 14, 2014
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 1.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Daniel Keogan
- © 2013-2015 Danny Keogan
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.