If you like Lego you will love this app!
You can browse and search entire Brickset (http://www.brickset.com) database, download build instructions and a lot more!
Universal app for iPhone and iPad
Browse and search Brickset database:
○ browse by themes (sub themes or year) - search option available for sets
○ user can add to want list and change number of owned, edit set notes visit on Brickset site and share Brickset url on Facebook and Twitter
○ for sets with instructions user can download instructions and they are later available for viewing so the user doesn't have to redownload them each time
○ pdf viewer for instructions with bookmarks, printing options (swipe to delete instructions)
○ set picture can be enlarged, and sent to email or saved to camera roll
○ receive push notifications for news from Brickset and read them in the app
○ user can view his wanted and owned sets (if he is logged in)
○ currency change (for displaying in lists and set details)
Login and Create Brickset account
LEGO ® is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this application.
Brickset.com is the premier LEGO database on the Internet.
Originally set up to record the myriad of promotional sets that were appearing at that time,
it has expanded over the years to become the definitive reference on LEGO sets released after 1980.
Fixes HTTPS issues and news auto scroll bug
Ratings and Reviews
Used to be great
I’ve used this app to manage my LEGO collection since January 2016 when I came out of my “dark ages” as an AFOL. I really liked this app, but around December 2017, a glitch came up: you can never select any object at the very top of the screen (using an iPhone 6s plus anyway). It makes accessing the search feature impossible. And I can never read the last most recent news article until it becomes the second most recent, not so much a problem as a bit annoying. This glitch takes a lot of the utility out of this app. It’s still okay for browsing themes and such, but you can’t sort or filter long themes any more either. I’d rate the app at 5 stars if it were restored to its pre-glitch glory.
Awesome, but needs an update.
Searching the app is great, finding the sets I have, downloading the instructions, all works great, until... you sign in. Then it all breaks. You can’t search by number, you have to navigate via the theme. Barcode scanner doesn’t work, pulls up the barcode but then won’t find the set.
The website works amazing, but the app seems to need a little attention.
This is a miracle.
It doesn’t make u pay as far as I know I’ve had the app for a little bit and it has every LEGO set even the new ones so now I don’t have to buy the set I can just use the instructions
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.