Brickworks is a modern streamlined viewer for virtual LEGO models and scenes created using the LDraw™ open standard.
* Supports both the original LDR format and MPD multi-part models
* Includes the LDraw Part Library, so you don't have to download it yourself
* Uses the Metal Framework for advanced, fast and efficient 3D graphics
* Let's you move around your models with simple, intuitive gestures
* Also available for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
This application requires a Mac computer supporting Metal, running OS X 10.11 El Capitan or macOS 10.12 Sierra.
For more information see http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT205073 .
The following devices should be compatible:
* MacBook (Early 2015)
* MacBook Air (Mid 2012 or newer)
* MacBook Pro (Mid 2012 or newer)
* Mac mini (Late 2012 or newer)
* iMac (Late 2012 or newer)
* Mac Pro (Late 2013 or newer)
LDraw™ is a trademark owned and licensed by the Estate of James Jessiman.
LDraw is a completely unofficial, community run free CAD system which represents official parts produced by the LEGO company.
LEGO® is a registered trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, endorse, or authorize this application.
New Welcome window to get you started.
Quick access to support e-mail from the Help menu.
Parts library updated to LDraw.org Parts Update 2016-01.
Enjoying Brickworks? Take a minute to leave a review on the App Store to help others discover it and help us improve it!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.