Bridge Constructor FREE
By Headup Games GmbH & Co KG
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
+++ Now over 30 million players worldwide +++
+++ Latest update with help function and refined grid system +++
+++ Number 1 in the games charts for iPad & iPhone in 33 countries +++
In Bridge Constructor you have to prove yourself as an accomplished master bridge builder. Play 40 different levels, and build bridges over deep valleys, canals, and rivers. Stress tests reveal whether the bridge you build can withstand the daily stress of continual use from cars, trucks and, more recently, super-heavy tank trucks.
You can choose between a range of materials for each individual bridge, such as wood, steel, cables, or concrete pillars. Use the appropriate materials and stay within budget to build the perfect bridge. The choice of different materials means that there are numerous solutions and approaches and you can build each bridge in any number of ways – your budget is the only limit. The refined grid system allows you to realize your idea of the perfect bridge with even more precision. Let your imagination and creativity run free! And if you happen to run into a dead end, you can pick up valuable tips from the brand new help system!
• 40 Levels on the island nation of Camatuga (Full Version)
• Free build mode and help system
• 5 Settings: city, canyon, beach, mountains, hills
• Improved grid system
• Map with unlocked worlds/levels
• 4 different building materials: wood, steel, cables, concrete pillars
• Color coded load indicator for different building materials
• Three different load bearing levels: car, truck and tank truck
• High score per level
• Facebook connection (upload screenshots and bridge scores)
What's New in Version 5.4
- minor bug fixes
Too many ads
Great game, but you have to watch an ad between completing every level, and you only get the first like 8 easy levels before you have to pay for the rest... Fun, but not worth buying.
This app would be spectacular if you could use any of the following phases without paying for the app. Additionally there's a pop-up ad after every single thing you do… If it wasn't for the forethought the developers used, I would've only given one star.
This game is a complete waste of time; it's unchallenging, boring, and rather pointless. The graphics aren't bad, but the physics are unreliable, at best, and the whole idea simply makes a pointless game. I bought the free version and I wouldn't think of spending money on such a foolish game.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 28, 2016
- Version: 5.4
- Size: 109 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Headup Games GmbH & Co. KG
- © 2012 Headup Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.