In Bridge Constructor, you can become an accomplished bridge builder without any formal training. Play 8 of the full version's 40 different levels and build bridges over deep valleys, canals, or rivers. Stress tests reveal whether the bridge you build can withstand the daily stress of continual use from cars and trucks.
You can choose between a range of materials for each individual bridge, such as wood, steel, cables, or concrete pillars. Use the appropriate materials and stay within budget to build the perfect bridge. Thanks to the choice of materials, you can build each bridge in any number of ways – your budget is the only limit. Set your imagination and creativity free!
• 40 Levels (Full version)
• 5 Settings: City, Canyon, Beach, Mountains, Hills
• Map with all unlocked worlds/levels
• 4 different building materials: Wood, Steel, Cables, Concrete pillars
• Color coded load indicator for different building materials
• Two different load bearing levels: Car and Truck
• High score per level
Ratings and Reviews
Great new graphics
I enjoyed this myself years ago on the PC. I downloaded this Mac version for my 10 yr old nephew and he quickly caught on the mechanics of using a laptop trackpad by playing this. (NOTE: he doesn’t mind all the elements stressing to bright red as long as the trucks make it across in the free version.) I might pay for the full version for him soon.
I use this game in between work stints and its excellent for getting my mind off things while not being too draining. Perfect execution. However I’d like to see the vehicles explode because I’m 28 going on 10 so… there’s that. Thanks devs!!
Good learning tool
I like that it takes one through many of the various techniques that need to be considered in real life.
- Headup Games GmbH & Co. KG
- 40.9 MB
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 Headup Games GmbH & Co. KG
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.