Bridge Constructor Playground offers people of all ages an introduction to the topic of “bridge building”. This game gives you the freedom to let your creative side run riot – nothing is impossible. Across 30 innovative levels you have to build bridges over deep valleys, canals or rivers. Following this your bridges will be subjected to a stress test to see whether they can support the weight of the cars and/or trucks which drive across them.
In comparison to the #1 hit Bridge Constructor, Bridge Constructor Playground offers an even easier entry to the game incl. an extensive tutorial. With no fixed budget, and next to no limitations on building materials, there are almost no limits: you can build and construct to your heart’s desire. Here you are free to do as you please and let the time fly by with creative bridge building. Experienced players will enjoy the challenges of the new badge system: for every bridge there are 5 badges to be won for which you must fulfill certain requirements. For example, building a bridge that can carry no more than a certain load limit. All of this, paired with a bright and friendly look, makes Bridge Constructor Playground an exciting and also educational experience for the whole family, offering hours of gaming fun.
• 32 Levels
• 5 Settings: City, Canyon, Beach, Mountains, Rolling hills
• Survey map with unlocked worlds / levels
• Extensive tutorial for easy entry to the game
• New badge system for beginners and pros
• 4 different building materials: wood, steel, steel cable, concrete piles
• Percentages and colored visualization of building material’s stress loads
• Two different stress levels: car and truck
• High score per Level
• Connection to the Game Center with leaderboards and achievements
• Connection to Facebook (Upload screenshots and bridge scores)
- You can now unlock the full version
- smaller bugfixes
Ratings and Reviews
Best Bridge Construction Game
I’ve been looking for a decent bridge game for a while, and there haven’t been any good ones in the App Store until this came out. Even if your not necessarily looking for a bridge game this is a great one to play! It offers different ‘badges’ to achieve for each bridge which means you can spend between two minuets or two hours fine toning your bridge to get the perfect design. The price is great, and if you can’t afford to pay there’s 10 free levels, I definitely recommend trying it out!
Fun game, but it is locked
I just discovered this whole series, and I enjoy the concept to counter some of the other reviews here, I’d like to point out that this is a puzzle game, so solving the levels with limited resources is intended to be difficult.
This free version of the game only has 10 levels. Even if you get all the badges, you have to pay for the upgrade to proceed past level 10.
For one who has been out of statics class for several years, this has been a great refresher as well as an enjoyable challenge. I particularly find the capacity percentage feature helpful to remind myself which members are taking the most stress.
- Headup GmbH
- 92.2 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 Headup Games GmbH & Co. KG
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock full version $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.