Enter the Aperture Science Enrichment Center and experience Bridge Constructor Portal – the unique merging of the classic Portal™ and Bridge Constructor™ games.
As a new employee in the Aperture Science test lab, it's your job to build bridges, ramps, slides, and other constructions in 60 test chambers and get the Bendies safely across the finish line in their vehicles.
Make use of the many Portal gadgets, like portals, propulsion gel, repulsion gel, aerial faith plates, cubes, and more to bypass the sentry turrets, acid pools and laser barriers, solve switch puzzles, and make it through the test chambers unscathed.
Let Ellen McLain, the original voice of GLaDOS, guide you through the tutorial, and learn all the tips and tricks that make a true Aperture Science employee.
The bridge is a lie!
- The merging of two worlds: the first Bridge Constructor™ with an official Portal™ license
- Create complex constructions in the Aperture Science labs
- Let GLaDOS accompany you through tricky physics adventures
- Use portals, aerial faith plates, propulsion gel, repulsion gel, and much more to master the complicated tasks
- Evade dangers such as sentry turrets, emancipation grills, laser fields, and acid
- Help your Bendies cross the finish line – on their own or in a convoy
- support for iPhone XS Max
Ratings and Reviews
One thing to fix.
Usually if I pay for an app I don’t expect it to have adds. Way to ruin a great game.
Above was my first review. However the developers have responded and fixed the issue. So now I can talk about how good this game is. First of all it is not Portal. It’s just a bridge game with a Portal theme. This is definitely not a complaint. I love this new twist of a physics based bridge game. The silly comments from everyone’s favorite AI GLaDOS are delightfully funny and the puzzles very clever. If I have any complaints it’s the issue with cloud syncing. I started on my phone and when I switched to my iPad the game didn’t sync over so I went back to my phone only to find that the cloud sync reset that game. Usually this would just be annoying but you can’t skip the tutorial so I ended up giving up and coming back a day later. The rest of this game is so nice that I can look over that. There is a simple fix however. Other games that utilize this cloud sync will prompt you before resetting your game. The prompt will say something like “newer save found would you like to use the current save of the cloud save”. So really once they fix that I can’t really find anything wrong with the game. I haven’t gotten to the end yet but I’m moving through the levels and I’ve only pulled Googled a solution once. Level 53 was a doozy.
There was a technical problem which is now solved. We are very sorry for that. No more ads will ever appear!
This is NOT Portal - updated
These comments are not meant to contradict the many people who like this game — and I am one of those players — but as someone who played Portal 1 and 2 (and the player-designed maps) multiple times, I have to point out to the developers that part of the joy and pain of Portal is knowing you only have two portals at one time, *and* you have to figure out where to put them to do the task at hand. This game is focused on two things: (1) determine the logic of getting the vehicle from entrance to exit, and (2) figure out how to make the needed structures with the available attachment points.
For the first 30 levels I chalked up the “insanely challenging” comments to people unfamiliar with Portal, but I now understand that the game designers have devised some truly fiendish puzzles. I thought I would finish the entire game in two days, but progress has slowed dramatically ...
Another thing for the developers: for color blind people like me, the multi-portal levels can be problematic. Level 57 is making me weep. How about the ability in Build mode to touch a portal and have the corresponding portal light up or pointed to with an arrow, or something? The logic problems are challenging enough. Not knowing where a portal leads is a show stopper.
This game is... meh. The portal themes are great and GLaDOS’ commentary is fun, but i found that the game started out fun, but then became tedious and headache inducing with the later levels. After level thirty I stopped having fun, the game became a chore to play and I never left it feeling good. The bridge mechanics are overly precise, moving one node to the left will cause everything to fall apart and although this level of precision sounds great, it can be really irritating.
I love puzzle games, especially portal 1 and 2, but this game was kind of disappointing.
Also I got really annoyed with the loading times, I’ve played fully 3D games on ios that have shorter load times than this and it spends way too much time trying to sync to the internet. Not to mention when it just decides to crash for no reason, but these weren’t HUGE issues, but they didn’t make my experience with the game anymore enjoyable.
The games decent if you have a head for engineering and like hard games, but I personally didn’t enjoy it and professionally didn’t find it all that engaging.
- Headup Games GmbH & Co. KG
- 160.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- 2017 Headup Games, 2017 ClockStone, Portal © 2007 Valve Corporation
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.