By Headup Games GmbH & Co KG
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
+++ Get the Trains add-on with 18 new, beautiful levels and two trains as vehicles +++
+++ Now over 45 million players worldwide +++
+++ Number 1 in the games charts for iPad & iPhone in 89 countries +++
+++ SlopeMania add-on with 24 brand new levels and sloping roads +++
Now available: Trains!
Purchase the "Trains" DLC and get the "Choonited Kingdom" island group, with a total of 18 new levels across three islands. Build massive bridges that can withstand the enormous weight of the two new vehicles on offer – a commuter train and a heavily loaded freight train. The idyllic and beautifully designed landscapes will make the heart of every railroad fanatic skip a beat.
"Trains" is now available at an affordable price as an in-app purchase!
Also Available: SlopeMania!
In the SlopeMania add-on you find yourself on the Tiltin Islands, home to three brand new islands where you'll even be building your bridges inside colorful grottoes! The 24 tricky, never-before-seen levels will have you using sloping lanes to overcome the massive height differences. The "Crazy Levels" are the real brainteasers and require out-of-the-box thinking and unusual solutions.
In Bridge Constructor you have to prove yourself as an accomplished master bridge builder. Play 40 different levels, and build bridges over deep valleys, canals, and rivers. Stress tests reveal whether the bridge you build can withstand the daily stress of continual use from cars, trucks and, more recently, super-heavy tank trucks.
You can choose between a range of materials for each individual bridge, such as wood, steel, cables, or concrete pillars. Use the appropriate materials and stay within budget to build the perfect bridge. The choice of different materials means that there are numerous solutions and approaches and you can build each bridge in any number of ways – your budget is the only limit. The refined grid system allows you to realize your idea of the perfect bridge with even more precision. Let your imagination and creativity run free! And if you happen to run into a dead end, you can pick up valuable tips from the brand new help system!
• 40 Levels on the island nation of Camatuga
• Free build mode and help system
• 5 Settings: city, canyon, beach, mountains, hills
• Improved grid system
• Map with unlocked worlds/levels
• 4 different building materials: wood, steel, cables, concrete pillars
• Color coded load indicator for different building materials
• Three different load bearing levels: car, truck and tank truck
• High score per level
• Facebook connection (upload screenshots and bridge scores)
FEATURES SlopeMania Add-On
• Completely new Tiltin Islands
• Option to build sloping roads – even for Camatuga
• Additional "Grotto" setting
• 24 "sloping" levels inc. especially tricky "Crazy Levels"
FEATURES Trains Add-On
• Open up 3 new islands with 18 new levels.
• Build bridges for modern commuter trains and heavy freight trains!
• New scenery: Enjoy the view of picturesque mountains and ravines!
What's New in Version 4.0
- new DLC "Trains" added as In-App-Purchase
- two free "Trains" teaser levels added
- smaller bugfixes
Good, could be better. . .
I enjoy building things and have done so almost all of my life. This game is challenging and rewarding. However, improvements are required for a five star rating. I find switching from materials to be cumbersome and the way we have to mix timbers and steel unrealistic. After I've designed and tested a bridge, id like feedback on whether a better bridge could have been built and if I should try again. One of the unrealistic aspects is how the game moves you to build a cheaply as possible and forces the blending of materials that simply would happen in real life. I'd like to see the ability to form steel into curves and built base pylons. Otherwise a decent game.
Great waste of time. I can build and rebuild the bridges after testing with the cars. Then make them stronger if needed for the trucks. The points of failure provide clues to where reinforcements or design changes have to be made. My kids love to hear me laugh when the bridges fail and then see my creations when I have succeeded. I will never be a structural engineer but I can play one on my computer every now and then. I guess I could up grade to glue and toothpicks in the future.
Very addicting. Love the graphics and the ease of use. The tips could be a little easier to understand though, I'm not a pro bridge builder so the added explanation would help. But it's worth the money.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 18, 2016
- Version: 4.0
- Size: 83.6 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Headup Games GmbH & Co. KG
- © 2012 ClockStone Software GmbH, Headup Games GmbH & Co KG
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 20 Coins$0.99
- 60 Coins$1.99
- Free Build Mode For All Levels$0.99
- 3 Coins$0.99