Now available: Trains!
Purchase the "Trains" DLC and get the "Choonited Kingdom" island group, with a total of 18 new levels across three islands. Build massive bridges that can withstand the enormous weight of the two new vehicles on offer – a commuter train and a heavily loaded freight train. The idyllic and beautifully designed landscapes will make the heart of every railroad fanatic skip a beat.
"Trains" is now available at an affordable price as an in-app purchase!
Also Available: SlopeMania!
In the SlopeMania add-on you find yourself on the Tiltin Islands, home to three brand new islands where you'll even be building your bridges inside colorful grottoes! The 24 tricky, never-before-seen levels will have you using sloping lanes to overcome the massive height differences. The "Crazy Levels" are the real brainteasers and require out-of-the-box thinking and unusual solutions.
In Bridge Constructor you have to prove yourself as an accomplished master bridge builder. Play 40 different levels, and build bridges over deep valleys, canals, and rivers. Stress tests reveal whether the bridge you build can withstand the daily stress of continual use from cars, trucks and, more recently, super-heavy tank trucks.
You can choose between a range of materials for each individual bridge, such as wood, steel, cables, or concrete pillars. Use the appropriate materials and stay within budget to build the perfect bridge. The choice of different materials means that there are numerous solutions and approaches and you can build each bridge in any number of ways – your budget is the only limit. The refined grid system allows you to realize your idea of the perfect bridge with even more precision. Let your imagination and creativity run free! And if you happen to run into a dead end, you can pick up valuable tips from the brand new help system!
• 40 Levels on the island nation of Camatuga
• Free build mode and help system
• 5 Settings: city, canyon, beach, mountains, hills
• Improved grid system
• Map with unlocked worlds/levels
• 4 different building materials: wood, steel, cables, concrete pillars
• Color coded load indicator for different building materials
• Three different load bearing levels: car, truck and tank truck
• High score per level
FEATURES SlopeMania Add-On
• Completely new Tiltin Islands
• Option to build sloping roads – even for Camatuga
• Additional "Grotto" setting
• 24 "sloping" levels inc. especially tricky "Crazy Levels"
FEATURES Trains Add-On
• Open up 3 new islands with 18 new levels.
• Build bridges for modern commuter trains and heavy freight trains!
• New scenery: Enjoy the view of picturesque mountains and ravines!
- new DLC "Trains" added as In-App-Purchase
- two free "Trains" teaser levels added
- smaller bugfixes
Ratings and Reviews
Most GUI issues are fixed
UI is friendlier than previous games in this genre, but that also restricts some of the design options. For example, an arched roadway is not an option in this game (but see "Bridge Constructor Slopes", which you can get as an in-app purchase, and which goes to the opposite extreme). The game is challenging without inducing any anxiety, and hints are available if your frustration quotient gets too high. Easy to play in stages and come back to it later. Even after playing it all the way through, I keep coming back to tweak my designs and to play the related Bridge Constructor games (Slopes, Trains, Playground)
This game's response to mouse control leaves much to be desired and until that gets improved it can get pretty irritating at times ... also the quality and detail of the graphics are nowhere near what one expects these days in this kind of a game
Fun to play, Needs work
This game is fun for people who like puzzles or building games. Levels seem to have some variation in the way they can be solved but the challanging part is getting the trucks across. Replay value is in getting the trucks across your bridges.
The problems come from the fact that the game hangs up while switching from the level to the world. Activity monitor shows the game is using 100.4% of the CPU. This is in a late 2012 Mac Mini, 3rd gen Core i5 at 2.5 Ghz and 4 GB of ram. I don't think a game with iPad like graphics should hang up a new computer which makes me belive the game is glitchy or has bugs. If they fix the bugs then I will rate higher.
- Headup GmbH
- 53.8 MB
- OS X 10.6.6 or later
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 Headup Games GmbH & Co. KG
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.