Planning - Constructing - Testing! Build a bridge...keep the costs down...but keep your traffic safe!
The Bridge Project is the successor to the original and award-winning bridge Bridge Builder simulation, all amateur designers and structural engineers finally have a new challenge on their PC.
Software in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Polish.
You can download a PDF of the manual at:
The gameplay has been subject to much tweeking and development with new up to date materials exciting scenarios and a variety of tasks waiting to be solved.
Build stable bridges in a variety of landscapes with detailed environment.
Take on the task of constructing a huge variety of different bridges: suspended, folding, stone, steel, wood, car or railway bridges.
Whilst you enjoy the enhanced graphics and the new, improved physics engine putting the most spectacular bridges to the test with stress tests.
Download free levels from the global Bridge Builder 2 community, and participate in competitions.
• All-new in-game graphics with a variety of detailed 3D objects
• New user interface for easy operation
• Additional materials such as wood and concrete
• In addition to trains, cars and ships you can now test vehicles such as buses and tanks
• Extended weight and stability testing of different vehicles, or natural events such as storms or earthquakes
• 48 varied and challenging levels: different towns, canyons, rural areas
• Set the design tasks to different modes - single or expert.
• Editor feature - build your own levels and share them with other players
• Compare your technical skills with other players in the global online ranking
• Take part in competitions, improve your own record!
- Better support for Retina displays
Ratings and Reviews
Unfortunately, this title is very overpriced for what it is. The gameplay is smooth and the stress testing is top notch. You can tell a lot of thought and time went into this game and I believe it may be used in real world applications for beginning architects. This is a $10 game at most, but I believe everything deserves a chance, so I bought it. I wish I had waited for a price drop, but the title is still intriguing to say the least. Good game, solid physics and enough levels to keep most players happy.
The game is very fun, but there is no tutorial or help section teaching you how to make different types of bridges. This is especially frustrating when it comes to trying to get the pistons to work to make a drawbridge. The game also crashed and became stuck on the loading screen several times. I want to play this game! I just wish it told me how to better use the controls, and how the different materials work!
Also $20 is a little much for a game this frustrating...
Good Idea, bad design
I like the idea of the game, but the navigation controls are really stressing, they are slow and very hard to understand. I am so disappointed for what i spent.
if they could only correct the navigation control would be just perfect.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.