Brief is a productivity app that helps you focus your day to achieve more professionally and personally. Its clean, minimalist dashboard combines team chat, video, hubs, to do lists, file sharing and storage - helping you action priorities that drive the most impact.
Stay Focused. Go Brief.
• GROUP CHAT: Message your colleagues, team members, partners and friends
• FILE SHARING: Share any type of file, image or video from any device
• MULTIDEVICE: A seamless experience that syncs in real-time across desktop and mobile
• VIDEO CALLS: High-quality video conferencing powered by ZOOM™
• DESIGN: Minimalist and clutter-free interface so that you can focus on what truly matters
• LIGHTWEIGHT: Super-fast performance saving you precious time and battery life.
• TO DO LISTS: Create, assign and track tasks and to-dos on mobile and on desktop
• REMINDERS & CALENDAR: Set due dates and reminders for tasks
• HUBS: Organize your chats, tasks, and files according to your needs and priorities
• SEARCH: Find past messages and files within seconds
• CONVERT MESSAGES TO TASKS: Turn a message into a task to add it to your list of priorities
• SECURITY: Industry-leading encryption so that you can communicate with confidence
New Features and Updates - v3.8
• Optimized for new devices: iPhone XS Max
• Simplified Group Chat creation process
• Introduced public and private title fields for tasks
• Improved Media Picker: you can now send an image from the full-screen preview
• Move chats to/from Team Hubs
• Various UI and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Get this now!!! It's really great! It's accessable with IOS Voiceover, it's got group chatting, hubs (what ever those are), normal texting, quick to make tasks, and you only need a phone number. I do have some concerns, 1 being you don't need a password. That gives me an uneasy feeling that my info isn't safe. And, on some other apps, the app has it's own ringtone, but on this one, for IOS, the ringtone is the same for everything else so you don't know if it's important. I don't know if this issue is a stupid and or unfixable one, but I really wish it's had a unique tone. Overall, AMAZING!!!
I love how simple it is to use and add others in to. Between being able to talk about things under a specific tasks to having different hubs for different teams has been extremely helpful + useful within our organization.
The only thing I wish you all could add is reactions to a message (at least like or thumbs up it) + I wish admins can see who has/has not seen the message so we know who to reach out to. Other than that I have no complaints! This is my favorite work app by far.
The absolute best!
After Atlassian announced that Stride was was going to be discontinued, my team decided to give brief a shot since we didn’t want to move to slack. OH MY this app has changed everything. Our communication is more seamless and the integrated task manager is extremely helpful.
I love the design and minimalism sprinkled throughout the app. If you’re looking for a way to make your team more efficient, PLEASE download this app.
- Brief Communications Inc.
- 18.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Brief Communications Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.