Designed specifically for parents, alumni and Brigade unit leaders. Pick the content you want and have it sent to your phone at the times of the day that are right for you.
Choose life topics that are right for you
• Receive encouraging verses sent to you throughout the day
• Get God's word on topics such as on money, worry, anger, comfort, encouragement and more
• Take a spiritual profile and have material custom fit for you
Tips for parents of boys
• Equip yourself to tackle tough issues faced by today’s boys
• The role of fathers in growing godly sons
• How moms can foster biblical manhood in their boys.
How to talk to your sons about temptation, honesty, integrity and following God
Tips for Brigade Leaders
• How to recruit leaders for your unit
• Tips on fostering support within your church
• How to get parents involved
• Getting the most from the Achievement Model
• The importance of the Brigade curriculum
Brigade Alumni Section
• How to reconnect with CSB
• How to start a new unit
• Volunteer opportunities
New content will be added often. If you have suggestions of content you would like to see, email us at email@example.com
Redesigned app introduction that allows new users quicker access to all of the unique features of the app.
Registration is now optional and provides the following benefits:
- Better technical support.
- Account recovery if app is deleted or device replaced.
- Cross-platform access. Registered users can access their account from any supported device.
- Christian Service Brigade
- 38 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, French, Hindi, Indonesian, Lithuanian, Polish, Singhalese, Spanish, Tamil
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2015 Back to the Bible
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.