Bright House TV
By Bright House Networks, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***Please note that this version is compatible with iOS7, iOS8 and iOS9***
Now you can watch your favorite TV shows and movies at home or on the go.
If you’re a Bright House Networks TV customer, this FREE app turns your device into another TV screen. Connect to your Bright House modem via WiFi, and you can watch live cable channels that are part of your monthly subscription.
• Out of Home Access – now you can take BHTV outside your home and enjoy Video on Demand and live streaming TV!
• 7,000 hours of Video on Demand content from over 100 different networks*
• Program your DVR or change channels on your TV from anywhere.
• Improved interface with longer movie/show descriptions, and even ratings.
• Schedule one-time or series recordings, and change settings on compatible DVRs.
Finding your favorite shows
•Browse the interactive program guide with up to 7 days of TV listings
•Search for shows by title or episode name, and filter the results by genre
•Set favorite channels to create a personalized program guide
•View detailed program descriptions with color photos and cast information
To enjoy this Bright House TV update, you must have:
•Bright House Networks TV service (Basic, Standard or Digital level)
•A WiFi connection (for Live TV streaming)
•Bright House Networks My Services username and password
•iPad or iPhone with iOS 7 or higher
Bright House Networks does not currently offer parental control capability for this application. To prevent unintended viewing, please remember to sign out when you are finished watching TV on your device.
* Channels are subject to availability in your area and the Bright House Networks TV package to which you subscribe. Not all functions available in all areas. Set-top box or DVR required; functionality for other set-top box models may vary by area.
To view our full User Agreement, please visit http://brighthouse.com/tampa-bay/policies/user-agreement
What's New in Version 3.1.9
I've been subjected to the flakiest app on the interwebs. Your message about VPN being enabled is the totally bogus! Apparently there's just one setting under "your app" for "Use Cellular Data". Well apparently if it's turned on and your on your home wifi your app is a dead brick. Turn off this setting and the VPN message disappears! Maybe some of your tech Dev staff will disappear with the upcoming acquisition. I know I'd fire the lot of them tgat has anything to do with this POS.
I was excited to use this for the Lighting playoff game tonight. Less than 15 minutes left in the game and I go to use my app only to get an error message and a phone number I can call... The whole app went down. Definitely don't depend on this app. Kinda cool to use to view the guide and change channels from your phone or select favorite channels. Dissatisfied with this product.
The commercials about being able to use this app to watch tv in any room in your home are a joke! This app never works because of the vpn error message! Extremely frustrating!!
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: May 03, 2016
- Version: 3.1.9
- Size: 42.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bright House Networks, LLC
- © Bright House Networks
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.