Brightkey is the ultimate keyboard for iOS with designer themes, seasonal colors and amazing features like Sliding Cursor Control.
Featured in Gizmodo, Design Milk, BGR, FastCo and Hypebeast, Brightkey brings both beauty and function to the iOS keyboard with gorgeous themes including:
- Vibrant Colors, Metals and Woods INCLUDED
- Original themes available including Secret Garden, Optima, Candy Obsession, Geometrie, Getaway and Marble
- Seasonal color themes available to match design & fashion trends
With Autocorrect, accents and layout preferences, Brightkey works like you expect while adding incredible features you’ll love like:
- Sliding Cursor Control - Move the cursor position using the space bar, without lifting your hand
- Backspace to “Un” Autocorrect - Pressing Backspace restores the word YOU TYPED, instead of the Autocorrect version
- Quick-Fire™ messages - swipe up on the spacebar to reveal custom messages, easily edit and use across every app
Brightkey is a great keyboard replacement and fun to use everyday or whenever you need it. Follow the tutorial to install and then access anytime by pressing the Globe key.
Introducing the new Brightkey Colors - Spring and Summer 2016 Collection - Try Free for a limited time!
Ratings and Reviews
Really Nice Keyboard Overall
I like the keyboard and appreciate the functions they've added but I sometimes makes mistakes like typing "ad" instead of "and" and there is no auto correct. I've also found that apostrophes don't always fix little errors like when I type "dont", I'd really like if they fixed this. Another two things that I would love for the keyboard are more colors (darker ones or just a "make a color" type of thing), and a setting where you can choose whether you want the "predictive text" bar on the top of the keyboard to show, this would help some people see what they're typing. Definitely a great keyboard anyway though and I recommend it for the style and features.
Well for idiots
Basically you can't have autocorrect on this because on apps designed for the feature of it not the autocorrect, then you should go back to basic with autocorrect and not worry about what you're typing with looks like
Another abandoned app
Was one of the cooler keyboard applications on iOS back when it came out. The auto correction wasn't ridiculously demanding and the cursor movement while not using 3D touch was accurate. Once Gboard and SwiftKey started getting better though almost all third-party keyboards were abandoned aside from a few which seem to be updated by a ghost development crew.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.