Brili calms the chaos of daily routines with kids. Simply set up a routine for mornings, bedtimes, and any other time of the day. Brili's dynamic timers, visual and audible activity prompts and motivating rewards quickly teach your child to stay on task and on time. Real-time monitoring keeps kids and parents connected.
Experts know that structure and consistency set kids up for success. When kids have learning or behaviour challenges such as ADHD or autism spectrum disorders, it’s especially important. Brili makes it simple, fun, and most importantly, stress-free.
SET UP A ROUTINE
Using Parent Mode on your own device or on the child’s, parents set up custom routines to help their child through each part of their day, such as the steps to get ready for school. Brili syncs instantly across all devices.
BRING IT TO LIFE
Brili displays kids' routines as a game in Kid Mode, showing them what's next, how much time they have left, and prompting them at the appropriate times to keep them on track. Parents can monitor in real time from a separate device, from anywhere.
ENJOY THE BENEFITS
Kids benefit from reassuring structure and consistency, while feeling great about their progress. Problem behaviours are lessened, and parents get to devote more positive attention to their kids.
GUIDANCE FOR KIDS
• Visual timer for each activity;
• Voice prompts can be activated on a per-child basis;
• Timeline shows the current activity in the context of the full routine;
• Gentle audible and visual prompts keep kids on track;
• Parents and kids receive a notification / alarm for when routines are scheduled to start, on their respective devices
LAUNCH AND GO
• Brili remembers Kid Mode so kids don't need to log in after you sign them in the first time;
• Automatically selects the correct routine for the time of day.
• Run any routine any time
Durations automatically adjust based on child's ability to complete them:
• If tasks are taking longer than expected or start late, subsequent activity durations are dynamically recalculated to ensure all activities are completed by the desired end time.
• Set routines to start or end by a specific time: if you specify the end time, Brili calculates the start time (and vice versa.)
• NEW! Parents can create rewards with pictures and star values for their kids to choose from and work towards.
• Parents set a star value for each activity;
• Kids earn points for completing them;
• Parents and kids redeem points together for mutually agreed-upon rewards;
• Kids earn free time for completing activities more quickly than parents' estimate.
• Morning, afternoon and bedtime routines come pre-configured
• Routines and tasks are fully customizable by parents so they can be tailored to each kid’s individual needs ;
• Extensive library of activities available;
• Child-friendly activity icons included for each activity in library;
• Upload activity images or use built-in camera;
• Duplicate routines;
• Set any duration for each activity.
• Easily re-order activities within routines
• Visual analysis and charts to view your child's progress over time
• All kids managed under one parent account
• Real-time sync to unlimited devices, no other services required
• No ads
• Let your child use your device, a shared household device or their own device in Kid Mode.
• Create recurring routines for different days of week
• Great for parents too! Set a goal and save lost minutes you can use to reward yourself just like your kids.
=-=-=-Features available with Subscription Plan=-=-=-
• More children
• More routines
• User-set 4-digit code to control access;
• Monitor multiple kids' progress simultaneously.
- Google sign-in re-enabled.
- Optimized app size and performance.
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing app, highly recommend
This is the best routine app I have been able to find. And the price for monthly is not bad. Didn’t take long to work out how to set everything up. Basic free version is pretty useful by itself has limits yes but think the payment version is well worth it. It’s improved so much already.
Don’t want to see it end
Every parent should get this app!!
From the first night it has saved us at least 30 minutes every night at bedtime. I love that you can add your own pictures for each step of the routine. We added pictures of my son doing each step of the routine which was so much fun and really got him into the app. It used to take so much time just to get him moving upstairs to start getting ready for bed. Now I just start the app and he takes off with it to see how fast he can get it all done so he has more reading time. This is the absolute best thing we've found to help with the nightly routine. I will be upgrading to the paid subscription when it gets closer to school starting back up so we can have routines set up for morning, afternoon, night, and a weekend routine as well. I've recommended this to so many friends with kids. My son has ADHD but this app is extremely beneficial to ALL parents, especially those with kids that don't like to go to bed.
Gets my nine year old out the door every morning.
Brili is so much more motivating than I expected. He took to it quickly, and I don’t even need to look over his shoulder. I do wish there were a way to be flexible and maybe do tasks in a different order. But we manage to stay on schedule every time.
- Brili GmbH
- 37.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Brili GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Brili Extra $19.99
- Brili Extra (Monthly) $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.