British Journal of Dermatology
By Wiley Publishing
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The leading dermatology journal is now available on your iPad and iPhone.The British Journal of Dermatology brings you high-impact dermatological research, reviews, concise communications, case reports and correspondence. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in dermatological research even faster:
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View – updated almost daily.
- Be notified when a new monthly issue is available.
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal.
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access.
- Share articles with colleagues or students. Access your BAD member, personal or institutional subscription to BJD on your iPad
BJD strives to publish the highest quality dermatological research. In so doing, the journal aims to advance understanding, management and treatment of skin disease and improve patient outcomes. BJD invites submissions under a broad scope of topics relevant to clinical and experimental research and publishes original articles, reviews, concise communications, case reports and items of correspondence. The article categories within the journal are: cutaneous biology; clinical and laboratory investigations; contact dermatitis & allergy; dermatological surgery & lasers; dermatopathology; epidemiology & health services research; paediatric dermatology; photobiology; and therapeutics. BJD is the official journal of the British Association of Dermatologists and is edited by Alex Anstey (Cardiff)
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to British Journal of Dermatology can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (12 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $399.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. British Journal of Dermatology subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $399.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
What's New in Version 4.0.2131
- Full support for the iPhone 6 and iOS 8.
- Sync your favourite articles, un/read articles and push notification preferences across all your iOS devices via your iCloud account.
- Subscribe to Future Article Alerts from the list of keywords in information tab in any article and get a push notification the next time an article is published with that same keyword. You can opt out any time from the new Message Centre on the settings tab.
- The Enhanced Search will now search all content downloaded and cached on your device.
- The new SSO login allows users who login to their society website to access journal content to login to the app using the same login and password that they use on their society’s website.
- Institutional and workplace network users can now register for access entirely within the app without the need complete the set up on their desktop.
- Support for Sponsored Subscriptions.
- Open Access Articles icon displayed for all OA content.
- We have developed a new Get Access feature for institutional users who login via their institution’s network. We have tested this but are aware that there may be issues—if you experience any problems please contact us on JASMobileAlerts@wiley.com
- Numerous bug fixes and enhancements.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jul 20, 2015
- Version: 4.0.2131
- Size: 17.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wiley
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- British Journal of Dermatology (Mobile only)$399.99