The Bro App (BRO) is the new 'social app' just for men for friends, dates, fwbs, and more! BRO goes beyond the hookup apps and is for men that are interested in meeting other guys - it's as simple as that. Just sign up & start looking for new Bros!
So, why choose BRO?
• NO bots or spam: Users authenticate themselves through social networks, face pics, and phone verification.
• It’s easy to find a Bro: Move past anonymity and match with Bros that have visible face pics in your quest for friends or dates!
• It’s all about the details: If you know what you’re looking for, BRO will help you find it. You can use filters to narrow your search if you're particular too.
• It’s fast, and you can use BRO anywhere you go! Favorite Bros, Match Bros, or even Fistbump other Bros!
• Use TRAVEL MODE and see Bros worldwide for FREE!
• Message Local Bros to make new friends or plan a date!
• BRO goes beyond being another hookup app - Match with class!
In our fast-paced world, you need a reliable tool to help find new friends, dates, or a long-term bromance. Incredibly easy-to-use, BRO will immediately become your favorite social app!
Sick of the hook-up culture and looking for something more serious? Let us help you find your perfect BRO! (Users must be 18+)
Note: Bro Premium is an auto-renewable subscription that costs $5.99 USD for one month. If you choose to purchase BRO Premium, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off via Settings > iTunes & > Apple ID > View Apple ID. Prices are in U.S. dollars, may vary in countries other than the U.S. and are subject to change without notice. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. If you don’t choose to purchase BRO Premium, you can simply continue using Bro for free. When the 7-Day FREE trial expires, it auto-renews at the one month cost.
Terms & Conditions: http://www.bro.social/terms
Ratings and Reviews
Not Worth Paying
I like the ideas behind the app for who it is meant to serve but the app itself is really subpar, especially when compared to other apps that use the basic grid format and messaging services. As a paying member I think I need more userbility.
Sorting profiles takes you back almost 10 years ago when these sorts of apps first appeared. Option is to either sort by distance or recently online. If you sort by distance you are forced to scroll down multiple times in order to see even one person online. Bro! What’s up with that? It would be less of an issue if more bros were using the app but unfortunately they aren’t.
Sorting by Recently Online then could place someone 14 miles away right next to someone 1 mile away. Just for context this weekend is Pride in San Diego thousands and thousands of people are coming to the city to participate and not one bro is less than 4 miles away from the center of Pride, Hillcrest?
It’s just not very user friendly and that may be a reason so many profiles are not active. Some like me are bouncing to apps with better functionality.
Messaging is also meh. Sending pics can shut the app down or freeze it.
I’m also not a fan of using Facebook whatsoever in order to link up my bro account when I first signed on. That might have changed.
Bromance it up!!
I was luckily able to use the app when it first launch back in early 2016. It was a good concept, ya know not like other gay apps where people just hookup *side-eye* you see, as someone who's in the military always moving, it was hard to focus in on someone that wanted to do similar things like cabrewing, checking out distilleries, vineyards, hiking and traveling ya kno. So I got this app to try out and well, I definitely met the guy of my dream shortly after. Then to say at least, we started dating after a few dates and that was in March of 2016. Now, well, we are engaged and couldn't be happier. I wish I could give this more stars. Kudos to the concept and I hope more start to use it!
The concept is great, but the UI has issues for me. First, it’s clearly influenced by Material Design, which is 100% a Google thing. The iOS app doesn’t feel right to me.
Also, perhaps most important, the UI purposefully blocks you while it waits to load everything before you can interact with the app at all. Can’t check messages, can’t go to your profile. This is how apps worked in 2009, not in 2017. Loading should be completely asynchronous and not block interaction. Honestly, this is the main reason I don’t use the app anymore. It just makes everything feel slow.
- BROTECH, LLC
- 114.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 BroTech LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Bro Premium (7-Day Trial) $5.99
- Bro Premium (1 Month) $4.99
- BRO Premium (Year) $47.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.