Broadcaster - a smarter way to stream
By BoxCast, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Share every event with your audience, wherever they are! BoxCast's Broadcaster app streams live audio and video from your events directly to your viewers with ease and simplicity. Sign up for a free account and start broadcasting audio within just a few minutes!
Note: Streaming live video requires a video subscription.
• Start streaming live audio broadcasts within seconds
• Promote live and past broadcasts
• Broadcast using our advanced protocol for data transmission
• View analytics and replay past broadcasts
• Use channels to categorize and promote related broadcasts
Video Subscription Features:
• Stream live HD video to your audience
• Schedule broadcasts in advance
• Add a brand overlay to your broadcasts
• Charge a ticket price for your broadcasts
• Advanced streaming settings
• Broadcast live gameplay using any ReplayKit enabled games
Our free limited account lets you broadcast audio for a maximum of 15 minutes. The free unlimited account lets you broadcast audio for up to 24 hours. To access the free unlimited account, simply authorize your organization for streaming.
What's New in Version 2.4.2
• Fixed crash when broadcasting on iPhone 4s, 5 and iPod touch running iOS 9.
• Added pull-to-refresh on broadcast details view.
• Fixed bug that decreased form visibility when logging in.
• Fixed crash when trying to watch an archived broadcast directly after broadcasting.
• Schedule future broadcasts and share the link with your audience before the broadcast even occurs.
• Use ReplayKit to broadcast live gameplay from popular games like TowerDash, Asphalt 8, Minion Rush, Oz: Broken Kingdom, and Re:Runners.
As always, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, questions, or concerns.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Dec 20, 2016
- Version: 2.4.2
- Size: 45.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: BoxCast, Inc
- © 2016 BoxCast, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.