BronchPilot™ – Bronchoscopy Training ON THE GO
Go pro with this version of BronchPilot, designed for chest physicians learning EBUS. Try new bronchoscope models, conduct TBNA sampling, and more.
* Virtual Bronchoscope Navigation: Control a virtual bronchoscope to get an idea of its function and orientation during a bronchoscopy procedure. The bronchoscope is angled to reflect the challenges of real EBUS navigation.
* EBUS: Use the EBUS view to detect lymph node stations, and use different accessories to conduct sampling.
* 3D Map: The 3D Map displays an external view of the bronchial tree to assist with navigation with the option to turn on/off lymph nodes and vasculature.
* Labels: We included the ability to turn on/off anatomical labels. You can study the airway, and turn off this feature to test your knowledge anytime.
* CT Images: Sourced from real patients, the CT images in BronchPilot EBUS-TBNA correlate to your position in the airway, and have lymph node stations highlighted.
* 3D Lymph Node Stations: This unique feature enables users to peer through the bronchial wall and view lymph node station positions. Turn off the 3D lymph nodes to test your knowledge.
* Lookup Segments/LN Stations: Automatically navigate to a specific segment or lymph node station via the lookup tool. Simply choose a segment or lymph node and press ‘GO’.
About BronchPilot & SVS:
At SVS, our goal is to offer more utility to medical professionals with mobile apps. We work with leading medical institutions to develop software training tools and animations. Our primary physician consultant for BronchPilot is Dr. George Eapen at the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center.
We welcome feedback from the community of chest physicians, fellows, nurses, and students to continuously improve bronchoscopy education on-the-go. If you would like to contribute content, submit an idea, or just say hello, please contact us. Thank you.
Minor issues fixed
- Sharp Vision Software, LLC
- 333 MB
- Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 Sharp Vision Software
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.