By Brother Industries, LTD.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Brother iPrint&Label is a free application that enables you to easily print labels from your Apple iPhone, iPod touch or iPad to a Brother label printer using a local wireless network. For a list of supported models, please visit your local Brother website.
1. Easy to use menus.
2. Quickly open and print pre-designed labels.
3. Create custom labels with graphics or photos.
4. Print address labels from contact lists.
5. Print name badges with photos from your album - or take new photos with your camera.
6. Automatic label formatting based on label size used.
7. Automatically search for supported devices on a local wireless network.
8. No computer or printer driver required.
*Barcode templates and Time and Date functionality for PT-P750W to be added soon.
PT-P750W, PT-E550W, QL-710W, QL-720NW, QL-580N
iOS 7 or above
What's New in Version 4.0.1
Optimized for iOS 9
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 17, 2015
- Version: 4.0.1
- Size: 13.3 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Brother Industries, LTD.
- © 2012-2015 Brother Industries, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.