Brother iPrint&Label is a free application that enables you to easily print labels from your Apple iPhone, iPod touch or iPad to a Brother label printer using a local wireless network. For a list of supported models, please visit your local Brother website.
1. Easy to use menus.
2. Quickly open and print pre-designed labels.
3. Create custom labels with graphics or photos.
4. Print address labels from contact lists.
5. Print name badges with photos from your album - or take new photos with your camera.
6. Automatic label formatting based on label size used.
7. Automatically search for supported devices on a local wireless network.
8. No computer or printer driver required.
*Barcode templates and Time and Date functionality for PT-P750W to be added soon.
PT-P300BT, PT-P710BT, PT-P750W, PT-E550W, PT-D800W, PT-E800W, PT-P900W, PT-P950NW, QL-1110NWB, QL-810W, QL-820NWB, QL-710W, QL-720NW, QL-580N
iOS 10 or above
Optimized for iOS 12
Ratings and Reviews
Version 4 was great, please bring it back
I've used version 4 for two years to run name badges at trade shows. Worked great with QL720nw. I'm horrified to find that the new version 5 is harder to use, with more clicks required for everything, makes it easy to accidentally ruin your templates, asks unnecessary confirmation questions, and DELETES fields completely off of your template if the selected contact has the field blank, requiring you to reload the label without saving it every time you load a new contact. It's a total disaster that makes running event registration much more difficult. If only we could roll back to version 4... a HUGE loss, unbelievable...
UPDATE to YES and NO
July 2017 Update
The updates are great! The layout and functionality is more user-friendly. No glitches so far. IMPROVED!
Love the app when it works from my iPad. It usually takes a restart for it to recognize the printer. AND now the back/delete button causes a glitch where the text scrolls down out of view and you have to backspace/delete several times before it scrolls back up.
OK — But original UI better!
The new version still gets the job done but with a much less intuitive and polished UI. Editing text now occurs in a separate text box. Originally editing was directly on the facsimile label. Other options are more hidden than before. Improved compatibility was the goal of the update — too bad UI was downgraded in the process!
- Brother Industries, LTD.
- 133.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012-2017 Brother Industries, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.