By Brother Industries, LTD.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Brother iPrint&Label is a free application that enables you to easily print labels from your Apple iPhone, iPod touch or iPad to a Brother label printer using a local wireless network. For a list of supported models, please visit your local Brother website.
1. Easy to use menus.
2. Quickly open and print pre-designed labels.
3. Create custom labels with graphics or photos.
4. Print address labels from contact lists.
5. Print name badges with photos from your album - or take new photos with your camera.
6. Automatic label formatting based on label size used.
7. Automatically search for supported devices on a local wireless network.
8. No computer or printer driver required.
*Barcode templates and Time and Date functionality for PT-P750W to be added soon.
PT-P750W, PT-E550W, QL-710W, QL-720NW, QL-580N
iOS 7 or above
What's New in Version 3.2.0
Add Time & Date insertion and Add/Subtract function
Ok. Need to fix item
This is a great printer. App is pretty good; extremely useful for quick wireless printing from device.
NEED TO FIX: no way to delete labels after you save them. Overloads device memory as it fills up. There needs to be a way to delete labels that are no longer needed. (Tried calling tech support and only resolution to this issue it complete deinstall/reinstall, which makes you lose ALL saved labels!)
Needs more options
This is a very easy app to use. However, unless you feel like bing tied to a limited number and style of labels, plan on using your desktop to create labels. The app needs to allow you to create your own templates using YOUR logo or allow you to import that template from the desktop app. I would rate 5 starts if it had this abbility.
This is a great start to be able to turn on and print - just needs more options.
Brother vs Epson
In the market for wireless label maker with mobile app. Looking at brother vs epson app, the brother app is not updated to use the latest resolution of iPhone 6 so it looks very dated. Epson app is modern and takes advantage of the latest iPhone 6 resolution. Wanted to buy brother but based on the app, I'll buy epson.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Feb 06, 2015
- Version: 3.2.0
- Size: 7.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Brother Industries, LTD.
- © 2014 Brother Industries, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.