By Brother Industries, LTD.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Brother iPrint&Scan is a free app that enables you to print from and scan to your iOS device (iPhone / iPod touch / iPad). Use your local wireless network to connect your iOS device to your Brother printer or all-in-one. Some new advanced functions have been added (edit, fax send, fax preview, copy preview, machine status). For a list of supported models, please visit your local Brother website.
- Easy to use menu.
- Simple steps to print your favorite photos, web pages and documents (PDF, Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®, Text).
- Print photos directly from your iPhone camera.
- Print PDF files or Microsoft® Office documents or Text files by starting the app from "Open in..."
- Print your documents and photos directly from the following cloud services: Dropbox™, Google Drive™, OneDrive, Evernote®.
- Print what you copied to the clipboard.
- Use iTunes File Sharing to send compatible files (PDF, Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®, Text, JPEG, PNG, TIFF) to iPrint&Scan for convenient printing at a later time.
- Scan directly to your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad.
- Save scanned images to your photo album, iCloud or Facebook / Twitter / Flickr accounts or send them in an E-mail (PDF, JPEG).
- Print scanned images saved to iCloud from this app.
- Automatically search for supported devices on a local wireless network.
- No computer and no driver required.
- The remote print function enables you to print from anywhere. (Your machine needs to support Google Cloud Print™ to use this function.)
*To save scanned images directly to Facebook / Twitter / Flickr, you must first register your accounts on your mobile device.
*As the remote print function is based on Google Cloud Print™, you must first register your machine in your Google account. For detailed information, please see the Google Cloud Print Guide available on the Brother support website (http://solutions.brother.com/).
(Only available on new models.)
- Edit previewed images using the editing tools (scale, straighten, crop) if necessary.
- Send a fax directly from your mobile device.
(This app feature requires access to the address book of your mobile device.)
- View received faxes stored on your machine on your mobile device.
- The copy preview function enables you to preview an image and edit it if necessary before copying to avoid copy errors.
- View the machine’s status such as ink/toner volume and error messages on your mobile device.
*Compatible functions will depend on the selected device.
[Compatible Print Settings]
- Paper Size -
4" x 6" (10 x 15cm)
Photo L (3.5" x 5" / 9 x 13 cm)
Photo 2L (5" x 7" / 13 x 18 cm)
- Media Type -
- Copies -
Up to 5
[Compatible Scan Settings]
- Document Size -
4" x 6" (10 x 15cm)
Photo L (3.5" x 5" / 9 x 13 cm)
Card (2.4" x 3.5" / 60 x 90 mm)
- Scan Type -
Black & White
*Compatible settings will depend on the selected device and function.
*Google Drive and Google Cloud Print are trademarks of Google Inc. Use of these trademarks is subject to Google Permissions.
*Evernote is a trademark of Evernote Corporation and used under a license.
*Microsoft, Excel, and PowerPoint are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
What's New in Version 4.4.4
- Bug Fix
To print or not to print, that is the question!
Two days ago i had to reinstall printer & software with all its updates. I have an MFC9340CW that this app no longer can find & I now have to put the printer in manually. OK, but 2 days ago I had the settings option so could print in duplex, 1 hour ago I had the settings option to print in duplex (this is a duplex printer & all settings in machine & its properties are set to utilize duplex), BUT NOW the settings lost the option for duplex & keeps spitting out single pages. Its bad enough that I cannot find the fix to use my Apple AirPrint which also disappeared 8 or so months ago, now I cannot get your app to function as it had been. This is the 4th Brother printer & I was happy with them. This is the LAST BROTHER PRINTER unless it gets a lot better fast!
My PC has been broken for months and I was afraid I'd never be able to scan from my home printer again. Until I had the bright idea to look for an app. Even my 3 year old wireless model worked perfectly! I scanned a 19 page document, converted it to a PDF, and emailed it along with saving it to my phone. No more having to scan sensitive personal info at work! I'm so happy. I can't vouch for the power of the app besides simple set up and pushing the "scan" button then following on screen directions, but I'm thrilled with it.
Has always worked for me.
I've had this app for a year or two now and I have to say that it has worked very well. It has a number of nice features - I haven't used all of them but they are there for the user's benefit.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: May 30, 2017
- Version: 4.4.4
- Size: 40.8 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Brother Industries, LTD.
- © 2010-2015 Brother Industries, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.