Brothers In Arms® Hour of Heroes
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The most explosive shooting experience on iPhone!
Described by the press as "incredible"; "an achievement", "it looks and sounds absolutely fantastic".
Play as a soldier of the 101st Airborne in the most intense WWII battles:
- The iPhone version of the world-famous Brothers In Arms franchise.
- 13 missions in 3 campaigns: Normandy, Ardennes & Tunisia.
- Unbelievable 3D graphics recreating the atmosphere of a real Hollywood WWII blockbuster.
- Drive a 4x4 vehicle or a Sherman tank and use a wide range of weapons (bazooka, sniper rifle, machine guns, etc.)
- Use the accelerometer function to launch grenades & the touch screen to shoot at enemies.
Soldier, defeat is not an option!
For fans of shooters & action games.
Published and distributed by Gameloft.
Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
What's New in Version 1.3.5
Updated for iOS 4.2
People complaining about the graphics, you have to remember that this game was made for 1st and 2nd gen models and it was pretty epic for the iPhone and iPod touch at the time
Overall this game is great. I like how it does not eat away at my battery like crazy like other games that ive played. There is also smooth game play on my iPod touch 4g. I haven't had any crashing problems(yet) if you dont mind the outdated graphics and want a game to keep you entertained all day without killing your battery then this is the game for you.(played for 30 mins and It did not even waste 5% of my battery)
It needs a multiplayer so that after you beat the game you can have something to do
I don't like the fact that you raised the price of you games. The newer games you make you sell for $7. It's a rip off. Yes your games are usually good but... I have so many of your $5 games and I don't have many of your $7 games because the price is outrageous. I really hope you decide to change what you've done. You have ruined all your newer games. Reverse this now while you still can. I suggest that you lower the prices of the newer games to $5 and refund the people whom bought it when it was $7. It will only do better on your part. Be the better company. I also suggest you make all you games have a free demo version. Thus helping you get more customers who buy you games because they enjoyed playing the demo. I really hope you turn these sudden changes, but I know that won't happen because you are greedy people, but if you do change this you will please 10,000's of 100,000's of people, not just me. I hope you take this review into consideration.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 17, 2011
- Version: 1.3.5
- Size: 92.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2008 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Published by Gameloft under license of Ubisoft Entertainment. Brothers In Arms is a trademark of Gearbox Software, LLC and is used under license. Gearbox Software and the Gearbox logo are registered trademarks of Gearbox Software, LLC in the US and/or other countries. Ubisoft and the logo Ubisoft are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.