The Empire has fallen, and the Age of Great Mercenaries Now Begins!
Create Your Ultimate Team And Strike Down Your Enemies!
CAPTIVATING AND STUNNING ARTWORK
- Experience the high-quality anime illustrations you have never seen before.
- Meet Brown Dust's charming Mercenaries now.
ASSEMBLE LEGENDARY MERCENARIES
- Over 300 Mercenaries and a Variety of Skills.
- Discover the Unique Mercenaries, 6 Devils and Dominus Octo.
- All Mercenaries can reach max level and the highest rank.
- Lead your team with the formation, attack order and the types of Mercenaries.
- Experience Thrilling Battle- Hundreds of strategies
- Classic turn-based battle system with grid-based movement
FIGHT IN REAL-TIME WITH FRIENDS AND ENEMIES
- Defeat epic world bosses together with other players!
- Battle for victory! Thrilling real-time PVP battle!
- Crush your enemy! Fight against each other for your Guild.
TONS OF CONTENTS
- [Story] Experience a deep and exciting adventure storyline and episode.
- [Campaign] More than 1200 stages! Dive into the world of fantasy!
- [Rune Temple] Collect five different runes to upgrade Mercenaries’ abilities.
- [Crystal cave] Gather awakening materials for your brave Mercenaries.
- [Evil Castle] Master your strategy! Get ancient coins and various rewards.
Master your tactics!
An easy-to-follow guide and friendly interface! Forget other boring RPG games!
Enjoy the real challenge in chapters and be the hero now!
Discover why the Kingdom has fallen and find your own destiny and strategy.
- Global and Europe servers added.
Ratings and Reviews
Right off the bat,
It’s enjoyable. Like, legit super fun with no need of purchasing anything at all at the start. (I say start since typically games like this do end up requiring a purchase here and there towards the later parts of a story. But that’s pretty usual.)
Though, as other comments have mentioned, the game gives a lot of stuff away which is super generous.
I typically download various games of this type and always delete them after a small while due to how limited they are at the start. You have to either purchase a lot to just get a good base start or repeat the same starter levels over and over till you get lucky to unlock better perks or characters. In this one, just knowing how to organize your team on the field can help you win and due to them giving away a lot of stuff too, you can build up your roster quickly. And if you’re a type to have a select key people, you can use the extras you know you won’t use to level up the people you prefer. (Very convenient.)
The story is fun so far, has an ongoing cliche with the main character though, albeit Tis fun to watch.
Overall, I’m glad I downloaded this game. Honestly just started today and already got lost in the game for 3 hours straight lol. That competes against console and pc games I play normally. Playing more than a few minutes on a mobile game... that’s rare for me lol.
I’m a big fan of Strategy games but most mobile game ones are very mediocre and fall victim to bad gatcha elements, poor gameplay and expect you to grind way too much. I’m happy to say Brown Dust doesn’t fall victim to that. They give a lot of stuff away for free and care about their fans. This is a game you’d see on consoles or PC and I’m really surprised it’s free. Beautiful art design that reminds me of Darkest Dungeon or the old Blood Bros. mobile games. Also they eliminate the grind by allowing you to farm resources from dungeons automatically as you play through the story or do PVP. It’s great, I also like the fact that you can sit back and enjoy the art style by turning off the grid. As someone who gets very annoyed by UI I’m glad this is a feature. Great game and I hope this one sticks around for a long time.
I’ve been playing the game for about 2 days and absolutely love it. The developers let people who don’t pay to play still enjoy late content, by logging in and easy crystals to gather up. I know the game came out just recently but there are some things id like to suggest. One is that players can pm or direct message each other. If someone needs help we can just message them directly instead of blowing up the channel with long messages. Another is friendly matches. Like it doesn’t go to your score and we can test each other’s formation as we suggest changes to each other and see if they work. Other than that I still enjoy this game as it’s pretty addicting and thank you.
- NEOWIZ Corporation
- 256.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- ©NEOWIZ & GAMFS Inc. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- 4500+500 Diamonds $89.99
- First Lifetime Package I $4.99
- First Lifetime Package II $26.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.